Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you will send the payments ?, i'm waiting my payment a week ago, you told me you will send the payments every friday, i'm waiting, thanks for the support. :)

Last edited:
Hello sir, could you upgrade my account please? my user is: harmony83
Thank you.
Best Regards

Done :)

when you will send the payments ?, i'm waiting my payment a week ago, you told me you will send the payments every friday, i'm waiting, thanks for the support. :)

Hi, payments are made 7 days after your request on a friday. So if you requested on Friday last week or Thursday last week, you will receive your payment today. Please provide your username so I can check if your payment has been sent.

Your payment was sent via paypal this morning Bane1212. Please confirm.

Last edited:
The first payment is received .. second requested :)
Thanks

Error: You have reached the maximum permitted uploads for today.

I get this error ... what is that limit?

Last edited:
Hello warped, you have sent me 1 of the 3 payments i have requested, you can tell me why ? ,thanks

Anyway very good admin, but i don't like the way you send the payments, please send the payments every 3 days or if i request for example 3 payments in the week please send the 3 payments not 1.

Last edited:
Hello sir, could you upgrade my account please? my user is: harmony83
Thank you.
Best Regards

Hello warped, you have sent me 1 of the 3 payments i have requested, you can tell me why ? ,thanks

Anyway very good admin, but i don't like the way you send the payments, please send the payments every 3 days or if i request for example 3 payments in the week please send the 3 payments not 1.

Hi, there are some users that requested multiple payments, but paypal was not allowing us to send more funds to their accounts. Please inbox me with your email and I will send you the response we received from Paypal.

PM sent, please answer me, thanks.

Until now you doesn't answer me, but i tell you why you cannot send more funds, because you need to verify your account of paypal, your account is not verified.

warped.png

YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT VERIFIED , BECAUSE OF THIS YOU CANNOT SEND MORE FUNDS, VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT.

Last edited:

Until now you doesn't answer me, but i tell you why you cannot send more funds, because you need to verify your account of paypal, your account is not verified.

warped.png

YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT VERIFIED , BECAUSE OF THIS YOU CANNOT SEND MORE FUNDS, VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT.

Hi, it is not a problem with our account. Because after sending your payment, we still sent more payments to other users.

warped.png

Hi, it is not a problem with our account. Because after sending your payment, we still sent more payments to other users.

Like i told you before, you need to verify your account of paypal to send unlimited payment to the users, because of this you cannot send me more payments. I can not understand why you not verified your account of paypal, all the file host using paypal have their paypal verified !. And you told me other user have the same problem, VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT TO SEND UNLIMITED MONEY !!!.

And please send me the complete amount i have requested !!!, don't tell me i cannot send you because of paypal, because never i have a problem with another file host.

paypalll.png

READ PLEASE THE LAST LINE !!!!!, YOU CAN NOW SEND UNLIMITED PAYMENTS WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

YOU MUST VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO SEND UNLIMITED FUNDS I TOLD YOU THOUSAND OF TIMES, BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. !!!

PEOPLE WILL NOT TRUST YOU IF YOU NOT VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT !!!.

Last edited:
Chupameelpene have all the reason, they have not verified their account of paypal, and i have the same problem, i requested 4 payments in the same week and he sent me only 1, verify your account to send unlimited money, this is so unprofessional, all the users will think you are a scammer.

you have verified your account of paypal ???, if not you cannot send more money to the same user, please be more professional and verify your account. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have my payment pending from almost 2 weeks, please verify your account of paypal to send me the complete amount. :facepalm::facepalm:

pending.png

Please send me the complete amount not only 1 of 5 of payments i have requested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back