Earn up to $40 per 1000 downloads + 70% PPS - Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
First payment requested yesterday !, i hope you pay fastly !.

Thanks.

On what day of the week you send the payments ?????

Last edited:
file size to big! I'm trying to upload file more than 1 GB please fix it thanks

Hi, please provide us with your username so that we can upgrade your account. Free users can only upload files up to 1GB.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I have the same doubt, please tell us what day.

Hi, payments are made every friday if you request before 1pm CET.

I requested the payment yesterday, then i will receive it this friday or before, because you don't tell anything about the day of payments, because of this i requested yesterday the payment, anyway no problem.

Last edited:
There are users earning $40+ per day on the PPD scheme with us, if the user limit has been reached then it means that user has downloaded more than 5 files within 24 hours. This is to protect us from paying repeatedly for the same traffic.

Welcome to WJ :))

chosen ones are earning $40+ per day so the rest of you could earn 0.7 + user limit reached. don't fool yourself

Last edited:
which hosts/servers are you using to remote upload with? cuz i tried several times with different hosts and they all get stuck at around 95-99%. i get fast speeds, but then it just stops transferring around 95-99%

^oh i see.

well i'm still having upload issues, any chance u can take a look at my account for me @Warped

my username is "latefee"

thanks for the assistance

Do you pay for Rebill ?

Hi, yes we do.

^oh i see.

well i'm still having upload issues, any chance u can take a look at my account for me @Warped

my username is "latefee"

thanks for the assistance

Hi, we have had a look at your account, please do try to use the remote upload function again.

I'm still waiting, please upgrade my account to premium,my username is bane1212..........
thanks

Hi, your account has been upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back