Status
Not open for further replies.
ermf I have over reached but didn`t requested paymend. I was waiting till 20$...

Hello
All assets & liabilities of Filestab.com has been acquired by Virtual Soft, I talked with them & they will come back shortly.

Best Regards

We still have big money, But major problem is database crash. We had paid much to MySQL experts, but they didn't fix all the issues. This is a big shame for us. We are merging with Virtual Soft. Server managements will be by them. Wish to come back soon.

lib3rty1, I have notified Virtual Soft about your issue, they will add you manually with same number of points.

Best Regards

So When Filestab Gonna back ???
We have database issue. We will be back this thursday. Maybe we may have to lose our complete database, but we will back. We have paid much amount to sql experts, but no big success from them too. :(

Bullshit, four teenagers at 14 doesn't have such budget, I just don't believe it
We are not Teenagers. Only one member is teen. Don't comment like this.

hmm I agree with u please dont comment like these if anyone dont like the site so dont pull the leg in this thread :)
they guys having database prob once they solve so site will not down . :)
Just Be patience till then :)

Thanks Champ.

Yes vgnheart, we have tried everything, but most of configurations in files are also corrupted which is the main problem to fix these bugs.

First of all you started this project to early. Bug after bug, and crash. And this is Mega File Hosting Script, pretty amateur. But i still hope that you will back, need some serious replacement to dirty hotfile service.

Neither of those 2 scripts, it's sib****. Anyway with a $25.000 budget one would assume you can at least have a few months uptime? And proper staff, backups, and servers (not files hosted on the webserver.. wtf). You probably started with $250 :)

Neither of those 2 scripts, it's sib****. Anyway with a $25.000 budget one would assume you can at least have a few months uptime? And proper staff, backups, and servers (not files hosted on the webserver.. wtf). You probably started with $250 :)

Xfilepro is from sibsoft B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back