Earn Money Uploading Files [Fileband.com- Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a host for music songs only! Not for everybody but surely very good for some music freaks of us! Dont complain and let him stay alive!

can a registered member use remote upload or just premium member? when i try to upload something in remote upload it always give me this error messages! Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: :facepalm:

Yes I am the same owner .. but i sold it year ago... but buyer of filebeep can't run it smoothly as i did... so it got crashed.. now...

And i prevoiously sold filestrack.com ... but it seems not running nowdays..
but filekeen.com has same design as filestrack may be he changed it to filekeen.com...

You Are the Same Owner filebeep.com?

it's not closed by me...

Info
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...ads-$10-minimum-5-7-days-official-thread.html

Never start and close the this filehost because one does not work!
registered users can use remote upload but if you hvae big size files then it won't work...
can a registered member use remote upload or just premium member? when i try to upload something in remote upload it always give me this error messages! Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: :facepalm:
its for all not for music only :)
I think its a host for music songs only! Not for everybody but surely very good for some music freaks of us! Dont complain and let him stay alive!
yes to get premium sales and lower the server load wait time is long... because its rare to premium sales in unlimited free download hosting like this.
your wait time is way too long for first DL
bye
Bye bye on wj =)

:facepalm:
thanks
Great. I like Minimum Payout $10 :)
:D
yes but you will earn more because of unlimited downloads....
very low rates
yeah due to high server load sometimes it goes down but we are upgrading server soon...
yes absolutely true..
^^ Something is better than nothing

Hi

For eg. my earnings on 13-2-12.

In download counts you are showing above 1000 downloads but paying only 0.78. Why so?

It should be at least 1.00 if I assume that all the download are from Tier 4.

Can you explain me the reason please.

Furthermore how to know how many downloads from each tier.

5a28a6177413067

Hi

simple one only they count unique ip for 24 hours
u get these answer from admin team

Its not that simple as you think.

If that is what you say then they should only show the counts for which they are paying like other hosts or both total downloads and unique downloads separately.

They don't have any break up charts for download counts so that we can know how many downloads from which tier.

So how can we know whether they are paying me/us right amount or I/we am/are being cheated or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back