Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm really sorry to everyone who are waiting for money from me. I'm not able to send even a cent until PayPal unlock my account. I'm sending a cheque today so hope it'll not take long to process it. I'll pay immediately after PayPal receive and process the cheque and will review my account.

As a compensation for affiliates with more than $50, I can offer free text link on my DDL website, warezko.com. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Regards,
Czhakis

Hello,

I'm really sorry to everyone who are waiting for money from me. I'm not able to send even a cent until PayPal unlock my account. I'm sending a cheque today so hope it'll not take long to process it. I'll pay immediately after PayPal receive and process the cheque and will review my account.

As a compensation for affiliates with more than $50, I can offer free text link on my DDL website, warezko.com. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Regards,
Czhakis
reply when u finish i need this money on my acc to pay servers...

Hello,

Thanks.

Regards,
Czhakis

As you are offering free text link on your DDL website, warezko.com.
I am interested in free text link on warezko.com.
and i sent you a pm with my site details.

Its not scam, im receive money every time when im request, but now looks that CZhakis have realy problems with paypal..

According what I heard last time, his paypal is locked & it will take time to unlock it. So he would get back soon onto it. ;)

CZhakis when you giving my 120$ and you not reply to any pm also....

i checked CZhakis last activity he is online on 28 feb.

Last edited:
CZhakis should be banned from WJ

He enters in wj but not reply to pm nor any new comment nor any thread just comes and outs..
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/cc5f3c.jpg[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back