DropVideo.com - Share Your Videos With The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropVideo

Dear users

Dropvideo.com is pleased to announce the release of our website, designed with a fresh look and user-friendly navigation.

Create your account and start hosting and sharing your videos!

We hope that you enjoy browsing our site.

Visit: www.dropvideo.com

DropVideo Team

Last edited:
19 comments
Nice design, quick buffering and no pop ups. I like it. Hopely you will stay like that and don´t end like videoslasher with 4 pop ups which i use ealier times.

Ok,thank you!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Can you pm me please? I think you don't see my messages.

Hi!
Thanks for this. Has a simple and nice design.
I uploaded an video with extension .flv and .mp4. I receive the following error:
"Invalid video format, permitted formats are: flv, avi, rmvb, mkv, mp4, wmv".
It's gonna be a premium plans ? How you are gonna mantain the site if it's free, with no adds and no premium plans?

Thanks.

Hi,

The problem was reported to our technicians, I'll let you know when it is resolved.

We not have premium plans and have no intention of having.

Regards,

DropVideo Team

Your website is looking nice, very fast upload speed, good buffer stream, but is sugest to impove video quality, I am uploaded an 70mb clear video and after encoding it have 115mb with quality much worst than original 70mb.
Oprimize your encoder try to use CRF 22/23, --preset medium/fast --profile main --level 3.1 (to work with mobile devices), now you use high with level 3.0 and this is like wather with oil.

DropVideo.com The site is still active.

But, someone jealous created the site "dropvideos.net"

This is all envy ?

I read that he has been banned from the here forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back