Shared DragonHost.org - Offshore, Shared Hosting from $2.95 (Ukraine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Leechgames, We are upgrading MYSQL and PHP Versions for out clients. I will inform everyone when we are back online.

We will re-imburst any downtime to your account.

I guess they used the Ukranian MHost datacenter. Which has been totally raided by UA government. The datacenter is closed and there are no backups.

mY4Xr.png

If what l0cahost said was right then Jamie probably doesnt have any backups or any way of obtaining it, and he better refund all his clients since 1-3 weeks downtime is not acceptable for any hosting company.

Last edited:
There VPS provider here is "Sakki"

You moderators should look into him and his thread here, Its kind of hard to refund people when you just paid a $42 vps bill since he was just starting out

from what i undertsand jamie holle post on Sakkis thread has been deleted over & over

I have been in contact with both parties for the last 2 days and I was informed this morning that they were going to either refund Jamie or offer him a new VPS. I am waiting to hear what Jamies decision is and to be sure that he cancels his paypal dispute once an agreement is reached.

Still it's his duty to take care of the customers of his company. How would they have known that he went with unreliable/shit vps provider. 1 week downtime is still something to be concerned at. Most shared hosting providers should have an backup server in case of events like these.

@ Hx

You have a point, But thats the risk you take when buying from a new provider.

speaking of which they are both new

Last edited:
After doing a search seems like the provider Saaki.net is reselling services they purchase at client-arena.net - Which the owner of client-area.net was recently banned due to scamming/ not wanting to offer refunds.

Mainly, seems like to me Saaki.net is just a reselling which there is nothing wrong with that.

Dear Clients: Since Robert won't leave me the fucking alone about this I will make it clear to you all. Once Saaki.net provide me the full refund and backups for your websites I will be able to process all the refunds back into your account's first thing.

After doing a search seems like the provider Saaki.net is reselling services they purchase at client-arena.net - Which the owner of client-area.net was recently banned due to scamming/ not wanting to offer refunds.

Mainly, seems like to me Saaki.net is just a reselling which there is nothing wrong with that.

Robert, I believe that client-arena is just another reseller. There US plans are resold from BurstNET.

The Refund has been issued by my Provider, I'm glad to say we are a stage forward now.

Just awaiting it to clear into my Bank account. Once that is done Refunds will be processed Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back