DragonHost.org - Cloud/Shared Hosting - cPanel/Plesk - From $1.29/M (GER/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not get any email -_- no information no client account, it was a review copy but that doesnt mean you would delete our data without any information given (I was not given any information about anything "NO email") thats what i said it would be better to read.

If it was a review copy it would have been sent to you through WJunction Private Message.

If you are a client it would have got sent to your email address associated with your client account. You should double check the email address to see if it is correct.

If you still did not receive an email please contact our support team by opening a ticket and we will be happy to assist you further from there.

Sorry if there has been any problems Maxxx.

Regards

Jamie

Hi

I have paid for your hosting 10 days before and now my account has been suspended ! My account has been suspended without any notice before ! My page was a SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION !
Please, see ticket #741813 in your client area and reply me ASAP.
Can you tell me what would happen if my site was a business page or a site with daily high traffic and you suspended it?

EDIT : You replied me very soon in my ticket...you said you are changing servers...and now my account is back online.

Last edited:
Yes, this is a sales thread. Please do not post any issues here. We are changing servers to go onto a new dedicated server that is Cloud Hosting.

We are in the process of changing to the new servers. Any existing customers will receive 1 month free of hosting. I advise anyone who is a customer not to report any issues here.

what is the features for the reseller plan ?!
in ur site its just say

• Unlimited Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Email
  • cPanel
  • WHM

+

does the reseller plan ( offshore ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back