Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

l6X5Y.png

Hello,

I want to sell my DLE (v9.2) based website http://downloadsarena.net

What will you got?

• Domain + Root files + Database Backup
  • Installed Modules (Similar news + Stop Duplicating Modules)
  • PSD for customized Logo + 4 slides (Designed by me)
  • 50+ Authors which are working on famous DLE sites e.g. Freshwap, heroturko, gfxtra, dl4all, mafiablog etc.

Similar News Modules

2d3112c5ddf1c36d4725d4976ca5dc0e.jpg

Protection Against Repeated News (Duplicate Module)

c6c2a06e2c68a12771afed186cac55c7.jpg

4 Custom Made Slides (PSD Included)

ugZ3R.jpg

oSxLq.jpg

d4aGI.jpg

uwMRo.jpg

Or you can use slide based on any new latest movie , games, music etc. Its very easy. If you need any help in it, i would love to help. SAMPLE

93AcH.jpg

Proof and Payment Details

Domain Name: http://www.downloadsarena.net
Registered With: www.name.com
Expires: 2013-01-14
Price (Buy it now): 200$
Methods of Payment: (Paypal (only for trusted users), Payza, Bank Transfer (for Pakistani based users). Preferably Payza
Proof of ownership:
8498032a6961c5018ee6bbbb9a9de3df.jpg

Code:
http://downloadsarena.net/proof.txt

Traffic details and other INFO

• 50-100 UV/Day.
  • Almost 67% traffic from Search Engine.
  • Google Indexing : 227,000
  • Site is not generating any revenue yet.
5c0ce8a07934f0164d74653ce3bdd0be.jpg

94ccfbac8516babd96a8c30a2cde64f8.jpg

PS: I don't have time to manage it this is why I'm selling it. I started this but i didn't put my interest in it due to lack of timing and other things. This website has a lot of potential. Many good authors are posting there Plus it has customized graphics works as well as customized template. I have not yet done any SEO for it. You can boost the traffic by building some back-linking and other SEO tips and tricks.

If you want to start a new DLE Warez Site then www.downloadsarena.net is perfect for you because it has all the basics things which you'll be needing in future.

Price is little negotiable (depending on the payment processors.). Only serious buyers can leave their offers here.

Thank you for reading this!

Regards,
Arthur

Last edited:
13 comments
Not to bash the thread but 50 UV daily from a warez website is nothing. So asking $300 for it won't get you any bids.

I am not asking for traffic, smith. As i said i did a lot of GFX work on it plus this template is customized and it has some modules which takes a lot of time to configure and sometimes it won't work. Plus Quality Posters are also there. I'm asking this price for that time which I've spent on it. I know that traffic doesn't worth at all but it could be boost if you treat it well-properly.

Wawo Nice site Arthur and nice GFX work. Its worth of 300 bucks. It is good to sale so that you could concentrate on your other big sites such as mafiablog.org.

Good luck bro.

I am not asking for traffic, smith. As i said i did a lot of GFX work on it plus this template is customized and it has some modules which takes a lot of time to configure and sometimes it won't work. Plus Quality Posters are also there. I'm asking this price for that time which I've spent on it. I know that traffic doesn't worth at all but it could be boost if you treat it well-properly.

30-40$ is enough for alll these as u don't have much trafic only 50vu !!

people start new site and gain little visitors and asking price is xxx how smart you are Your max price is 50$ enough no visitors no earning if some one invest 300$ on it what he/ she got new website hahahhahahah good luck mate

You did some good work in gfx .But how do you expect to sell a site with daily average visit of 50 ~ 100 to $ 200 . I failed to sell a site more then daily 1000+ visit to $200 .Good Luck Bro :)

ajo000 this is not my sell thread . If you really want I will sell to you .But no more discussion about my sale here. Proofe pm sent to you .Arthur Bro I am really sorry about this .

You did some good work in gfx .But how do you expect to sell a site with daily average visit of 50 ~ 100 to $ 200 . I failed to sell a site more then daily 1000+ visit to $200 .Good Luck Bro :)

I'm asking for GFX work + customized theme. I know traffic is not worth of it but other thing does.

ajo000 this is not my sell thread . If you really want I will sell to you .But no more discussion about my sale here. Proofe pm sent to you .Arthur Bro I am really sorry about this .

Its alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back