VPS DotVPS.net Linux VPS Starting at $6.95 (NL,US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This company is simply the end of my search. Even after a huge loss at Serverius DC, DotVPS still provided consistent level of excellence. Love it!

hi . when i order your VPS it show error : "The country of your IP address did not match the billing address country you entered so we cannot accept your order"
I'm from vietnam and pay by paypal .
wating your reply....

because i can not see vietnam address . try again

I fix my address . but when i order it show out of stock :D
plz remove last my order for me order again .
thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

Set one of the orders back to pending however your city you entered isn't found :)

Please correct this before or after payment.

:OWoooohooo:facepalm: i had it now with dotvps.net first of all im a client at dotvps.net since 16.11.2011 ok there smoke coming out my ears.

The network was runing just fine UNTILLLLL 24/03/2012 14:30

NL2 is currently doing FSCK due to a reboot that has corrupted file system should be up within 1-3 hours
Jupiter has moved to NL1 , Strikes now currently backing up.

Sorry for the wait

DotVPS Hosting
https://dotvps.net/portal

Then We get info we are moving to new datacentere so our sites down they move to new datacenter took 2 days.

And today without any warning come on guys 12hours maintenace some hosting company back me up here does maintenace tke 12 hours????????????????????????????????????8-)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

uphqp.jpg

I suggest you check your emails.

03/04/2012 07:58 [DotVPS] :: New Location and Important Update!

It was in that email.

It said in this mail:

The node you’re currently on is temporary until Tuesday evening.. When the datacentre should have received our RAID Card for our new node to be setup.

There will be a 12-24 hour downtime but this will be the LAST downtime we have planned for a long time.

How ever this was delayed by a week in setup so we're moving today.

Last edited:
ok my bad its just i cant affort to be down hope the experience gona go back to where we all started here is the mail

NL Outage UPDATE
We've been having a lot of issues lately , This is because we had planned a move from Ecatel LTD to Serverius BV This went to plan for Clients on Nodes Jupiter and Pluto however the Saturday night that we started backing up Strike
We rebooted it apply a kernel update and it required a FSCK however we didn't have a KVM to see what it said on the screen so it took Ecatel until Monday Morning to go out to the server and check it and complete the FSCK.
We then got the node out to Serverius then Wednesday Morning 00:03 The network went down and he reported it was our nodes causing such.
Reasoning of moving:
We started last September in Ecatel.
They have active listings on Spamhaus , Malwarebytes blocked all there IP's ect so on 1st March I decided we'd move however we did send an email out about this on 12/03/2012
Saying we'd be moving to serverius which is 170KM's away from Ecatel in the Netherlands.
New nodes got delivered 21st March I moved Jupiter "89.xx" IP range then Pluto 94.xx IP range then Strike was active until the 5th April so we left that until Monday as we'd done the other two nodes up to the Friday then on the Saturday night Strike crashed and didn't come back up until Monday morning after moving all nodes over to serverius we had a Large 4gbit DDoS against both nodes @ Midnight on the 25th March They were down for 20 minutes due to a switch hung due to amount of pps then they went down again throughout the day due to incoming DDoS's then it got to Thursday and they shut down both nodes for 14 hours once back on-line it came to midday Friday were i was told it had done it again and I had to leave at 16:50 i was told i'd have to move they wanted us out so i was thinking of what options we had contacted a few providers and ended up getting one with snelservers at 19:40 I moved NL2 over and most of the smaller VM off NL1 to the new node when we received another DDoS Snel nulled the IP and we've been on-line since.
The incoming DDoS was targeting the main node with ICMP Packets...
We thought it was an incoming DDoS and Outgoing DoS due to outgoing was 40MB/s and incoming was 80MB/s
but due to ICMP requires a response it was sending a reply with half the amount of packets = half amount of traffic.
So Now we're in Databarn Rivium ,Rotterdam, Netherlands.
IPv6 is now available , Please submit a ticket for some IPs.
The node you’re currently on is temporary until Tuesday evening.. When the datacentre should have received our RAID Card for our new node to be setup.
There will be a 12-24 hour downtime but this will be the LAST downtime we have planned for a long time.
I hope the new network will benefit you compared to Ecatel’s outages.

DotVPS Hosting
https://dotvps.net/portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back