VPS DotVPS.net Linux VPS Starting at $6.95 (NL,US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 NL VPS at dotvps so far is okey for me, meybe have little problem but dotvps can be fixing now all is back fast & normal until now

+1 dotvps

i have 2 NL VPS at dotvps so far is okey for me, meybe have little problem but dotvps can be fixing now all is back fast & normal until now

+1 dotvps

Thanks for the positive review :)

Have any issues just PM me or pop a ticket in :)

Last edited:
This isn't a support thread, if you have problems with your account use the official DotVPS site. Also, you were refunded blackbear that is why your services was terminated. Regarding a backup of your site - You should be receiving one from dotVPS via PM or you can retrieve it yourself from the shared hosting server (forge). Please post a single review only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Says one thing publicly and another in the PM. You answer me that my backup was destroyed. Why now you speak differently? Why protect a cheater? Why do no harm to customers who visit your site? Why deceiver helping to sell VPS under a false declaration? It offers something different and the customer gets weak and poor service. Why not protect customers?

and

Why did you delete my posts? What are violated forum rules?

Restrict negative review! Then they will know that we can not talk about negative experiences and truth. Let them be allowed to write only positive. Who writes a negative review and then follow checks and looking for evidence.(as in my case).

Last edited:
I didn't restrict anything. You posted a review once and once is enough. Post all evidence within ONE post ONLY you need NOT to post several times. Your backup was stored on the shared hosting server (forge), you have 36 (approx) hours to retrieve the backup.

You received a REFUND and you posted a NEGATIVE review. There's nothing more we (WJunction) can offer. We tried helping you but you have started to question our actions which I consider insulting. I could if I wanted to ignore your PMs and not help resolve the issue but I am doing all I can to resolve this issue. Now, take your backup from the shared hosting server (forge) and stop bitching continuously. You are limited to one review only (whether it be positive, negative or neutral).

Thank you.

Last edited:
I really do not know what you're talking about. Where can I get the backup? What kind of web hosting? What about you? Who keeps the account after the transfer and cancellation? Give please. Open protect sellers for a fistful of dollars and donations. Shame on you. All of you participate in fraud of customers. No one should say a negative word. If someone says instantly checks and looking for evidence. Delete negative post. No reason. Why not looking for evidence of positive words? Because they are backed impostors just the same ones under a different nick. Shame on you. Thieves and swindlers.

Hawk said:
Hello,

I removed your posts as the DotVPS thread is not a support thread, I have left your review in which you are allowed to post (whether you post a negative, positive or neutral). Please stop posting continuously in the thread, use the support system on DotVPS for support. Your backup is on the shared hosting server forge. Get it from there.

These are your words. Your PM. Are we talking about help? Clearly, you said that was deleted my backup. Now, why invent a place where there is no backup? Do you want to justify theft. Here you have it. Collaborating with cheaters. Same as you are.

Thanks

This is your final warning blackbear. If you make another post in this thread then you will be banned. You have a full refund, a back up available, and you've publically posted a negative review. Thats enough and this matter is closed.

If you want help regarding the backup and where to find it, then I suggest you pm Hawk NICELY and when he wakes up, he'll answer you.

Yes as long as your not using the VPS for anything against our Terms ill upgrade you for nothing.

on a second note: Strike's Just gone down for the 4th time this month i think its now a hardware issue and having the datacenter check if it is just "network dead" or fully unresponsive to them.

I love your services, you server is fantastic and your support is very quick and helpful.
I have a vps with them for more than a month, and i submit just 2 ticket and they help me a lot.
Thank you for great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back