Selling Dooplay Custom Theme + FMOVIES Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

6god

Start A Movie Website In Just 10 Minutes

psJ5Ot3.jpg

Customer Reviews

Hey guys... I'm new to the forum but I've ordered bot and I thought I'll leave a quick review...
For those of you who are on the fence about getting this bot, I would strongly recommend you get this bot asap. If you have the money to invest, it is a very valuable tool that will make your life a lot easier if you plan on building a movie site.

The bot is easy to use and quick to setup. I ordered the $350 package and the OP did all of the work. He will setup wordpress and bot on vps for you and once everything is setup, all you have to do is add links to movie and the bot will take care of the rest. It takes about 3 to 5 minutes for each movie to upload to openload or streamango.

To give you a comparison on how much time this bot saves, when I was uploading movies manually, it took me 1 hour to download a movie from a site and another hour to upload it to openload! And that's not taking into account the time it will take to search for the movie to begin with. So I go from wasting 2 plus hours to upload a movie, to 3 to 5 mins! This bot is a time saver!

It took me a month just to get 125 movies up when I did it manually, spending half my day to do so. I now have over 1000 movies uploaded in 2 weeks, with no effort on my part at all! I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day anymore, to manually do the tedious tasks that the bot now does for me. If you're thinking about starting a movie watching site, this is the bot to get.

Also... You're not really downloading and re-uploading movies. It's more like transferring or copy and pasting movies to your account, so you don't need to pay for windows vps to run bot (although I will be getting one just in case), as you can run it on you home PC, using vpn.

But not only does the bot saves you time and money, but the OP also has great customer service. You will run into some issues using this bot from time to time, but 6god will take care of any issues you may have. He usually responds within 24 hours and he will fix any problem that you might have. Even after the 1 month customer service is up, he still will work with you to fix any issues. Obviously, he will have to deal with his current customers first, but he will eventually get around to solving whatever problems you may be having. And for me personally, you can't beat this kind of great customer service.

Overall, this bot is a must for anyone looking to start a movie site. You will have to drop another $80 for dooplay theme and another $35 for vps but the potential to make lots of money with a site like this, makes it worth it. The OP is a genius and I look forward to working with him on another bot sometime in the future.

Combine the time saving features of this bot and the OP's superb customer service, and I would recommend getting this if you want to save time, and upload mass amount of movies fast on auto pilot.

Awesome seller bought from him..5/5 star service !!
Here I want to be the first to share with you a review of this bot.
A lot I liked it and I decided to add this man to Skype in order to more detailed information from him profit for this product. The man told me all the details and explained some things I was new, I realized fully as if I had them already knew a long time ago. I bought unmamaged package and can tell you that fills more than what I expected and had in mind to be. I am now free, many hours spent on the upload manually. After a couple of clicks and 3 min I have already 50 post films that have been uploaded to my openload account and the money is collecting slowly. GREAT idea. Now I can focus only on marketing to establish. Soon I'll publish page in the forum here so that you can give me your opinion.

If you have money and want to invest this is your opportunity. (y)

I would like also to add my review about this product!
I bought it, the Guy who created it is very kind and open to explain it on all aspects possible, He fixed my theme to look more attractive, he even did menus :O
About the product, Its more than I expected, Its wonderful, I put a bunch of URL's into a txt file, i give it a go, and sit back watching a movie until the BOT finishes his duty.
The Guy is very Helpful, he will configure the bot exactly as you need it, and then deliver it ready to RUN!

Really recommended, If you got some pocket money to invest, this is the time and this is your opportunity (as the dude above me said!)

p.s. Openload has a 100 urls/24h limit, i recommend to have multiple instances of the bot configured to use multiple accounts if you want to fill your website faster. If 100 urls a day its ok for ya, then go ahead with 1 account!

Cheers!

Demo
If you're new, I will help you with registering DMCA lenient domains. Cloudflare setup and advice on monetizing with ads from networks friendly to this niche.
Payment method - Paypal Verified Only.

Private backend demo of theme and scraper available via Skype request. Serious Buyers Only.

----

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Update: Coming early next month (July 10th) will be releasing GoMovies scraper bot bundle add-on for this theme. You will be able to scrape both streamango and openload links from GoMovies. Including remote upload for monetization, watermarking with your websites logo and all other features included with both platforms. Bot will scrape, upload and auto publish the movie/tv series. Including fetching all IMDB info for movies, TMDB for tv-shows and control the generation of seasons/episode.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Previous customers can upgrade for $99 and have both bots inclusive. After July 10th, GoMovies bot and dooplay theme will sale for $350.[/FONT]

----

GoMovies Bot is live.

Includes theme and bot for $350 USD
Openload & Streamango API access included
---

Now selling Fmovies Bot Light

Includes theme and bot for $150 USD
No openload accout required. Light speed scraping.
(unlimited movie/tv uploads per day no restriction)
DEMO:

[video=youtube;Cay2zDNedIU]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Skype: L4UUUU1[/FONT]

edit history:

Sept 23rd - Updated OP Image URL
may 30th - updated OP.
June 10th - rolled out new update
June 22nd - updated OP
July 30th - updated OP + Fmovies Bot Light
August 20th - updated testimonials

Last edited:
35 comments
Looks nice but does it support the newest dooplay? since the one on your demo site is using old version 2.0.0 which will have their api revoked on june, and do the price also include the dooplay theme license?
also how long do you get free update in case if the scrapper is broken?

No, I doesn't include dooplay license in cost. Yes the theme additions will work with any version of dooplay over 2.0. If you use retail, it will work with it.

I offer 1 month skype support from purchase date. If scrapper has problem in many months, we can talk and we'll work something out.

That said, it should have 0 problem in future as target site cannot obfuscate openload embeds.

Yes, send me preview/demo pls :)

Please check my OP for update. If you want scraper demo, add my skype.

Skype = l4uuuu1

Here I want to be the first to share with you a review of this bot.
A lot I liked it and I decided to add this man to Skype in order to more detailed information from him profit for this product. The man told me all the details and explained some things I was new, I realized fully as if I had them already knew a long time ago. I bought unmamaged package and can tell you that fills more than what I expected and had in mind to be. I am now free, many hours spent on the upload manually. After a couple of clicks and 3 min I have already 50 post films that have been uploaded to my openload account and the money is collecting slowly. GREAT idea. Now I can focus only on marketing to establish. Soon I'll publish page in the forum here so that you can give me your opinion.

If you have money and want to invest this is your opportunity. (y)

I would like also to add my review about this product!

I bought it, the Guy who created it is very kind and open to explain it on all aspects possible, He fixed my theme to look more attractive, he even did menus :O
About the product, Its more than I expected, Its wonderful, I put a bunch of URL's into a txt file, i give it a go, and sit back watching a movie until the BOT finishes his duty.
The Guy is very Helpful, he will configure the bot exactly as you need it, and then deliver it ready to RUN!

Really recommended, If you got some pocket money to invest, this is the time and this is your opportunity (as the dude above me said!)

p.s. Openload has a 100 urls/24h limit, i recommend to have multiple instances of the bot configured to use multiple accounts if you want to fill your website faster. If 100 urls a day its ok for ya, then go ahead with 1 account!

Cheers!

supper shit ... just make the home slider u think u make a big deal and selling dooplay theme who even not made by you ... is copyright to 3rd party u think people stupid buy from u on this price ? to make slider on home page 300 dollar for it ? (finger)

I have no need to justify myself to you, but your incorrect assertions with attempt to hurt my sales forces me to reply. I've already got a handful of sale here, and on other forums. All of which are happy with the investment. I'm not selling dooplay, I'm selling a custom theme on-top of it with more than a handful of changes. Not just a slider, as you so eloquently put it. It works with all versions 2.0 and up.

You also ignored the fact that I'm the only person as of right now selling a working Fmovies bot. Which includes its own money making system. I'm not reselling other peoples stuff, unlike you. Nor am I notoriously known for scamming, unlike you.

Last edited:
Update: Coming early next month (July 10th) will be releasing GoMovies scraper bot bundle add-on for this theme. You will be able to scrape both streamango and openload links from GoMovies. Including remote upload for monetization, watermarking with your websites logo and all other features included with both platforms. Bot will scrape, upload and auto publish the movie/tv series. Including fetching all IMDB info for movies, TMDB for tv-shows and control the generation of seasons/episode.

Previous customers can upgrade for $99 and have both bots inclusive. After July 10th, GoMovies bot and dooplay theme will sale for $350.

GoMovies bot is live.

$350 including edited Dooplay theme.

Fmovies Bot Light released. Check OP for info + demo

Last edited:
Hey guys... I'm new to the forum but I've ordered bot and I thought I'll leave a quick review...

For those of you who are on the fence about getting this bot, I would strongly recommend you get this bot asap. If you have the money to invest, it is a very valuable tool that will make your life a lot easier if you plan on building a movie site.

The bot is easy to use and quick to setup. I ordered the $350 package and the OP did all of the work. He will setup wordpress and bot on vps for you and once everything is setup, all you have to do is add links to movie and the bot will take care of the rest. It takes about 3 to 5 minutes for each movie to upload to openload or streamango.

To give you a comparison on how much time this bot saves, when I was uploading movies manually, it took me 1 hour to download a movie from a site and another hour to upload it to openload! And that's not taking into account the time it will take to search for the movie to begin with. So I go from wasting 2 plus hours to upload a movie, to 3 to 5 mins! This bot is a time saver!

It took me a month just to get 125 movies up when I did it manually, spending half my day to do so. I now have over 1000 movies uploaded in 2 weeks, with no effort on my part at all! I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day anymore, to manually do the tedious tasks that the bot now does for me. If you're thinking about starting a movie watching site, this is the bot to get.

Also... You're not really downloading and re-uploading movies. It's more like transferring or copy and pasting movies to your account, so you don't need to pay for windows vps to run bot (although I will be getting one just in case), as you can run it on you home PC, using vpn.

But not only does the bot saves you time and money, but the OP also has great customer service. You will run into some issues using this bot from time to time, but 6god will take care of any issues you may have. He usually responds within 24 hours and he will fix any problem that you might have. Even after the 1 month customer service is up, he still will work with you to fix any issues. Obviously, he will have to deal with his current customers first, but he will eventually get around to solving whatever problems you may be having. And for me personally, you can't beat this kind of great customer service.

Overall, this bot is a must for anyone looking to start a movie site. You will have to drop another $80 for dooplay theme and another $35 for vps but the potential to make lots of money with a site like this, makes it worth it. The OP is a genius and I look forward to working with him on another bot sometime in the future.

Combine the time saving features of this bot and the OP's superb customer service, and I would recommend getting this if you want to save time, and upload mass amount of movies fast on auto pilot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back