Don't ignore all those warnings about using Rapidleech services

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTito

Barely a month after signing up with two of such services (namely NRL & Sparklinghost) my own account with a filehost and that of a friend with another filehost have been hacked into.

I detected the hacking into my account minutes after it happened so little to no damage was done. My friend however lost considerable money sitting in his account.

So be careful when using leech services. They may leech you when you least suspect.

12 comments
The same is for RDP providers without admin access. The admin can easily get into RDP account and takes anything he want!

Yes, I got hacked into after I started using NRL and Sparklinghost. I dont know which one was the cause because I used both around the same time. I've been using NRL much more though.

The problem is I need to continue to use these services in the short term. I have removed all of my passwords and actually changed my passwords numerous times since.

My question is, if I just upload to the NRL server, list the links, and manually remote upload those links myself into other filehosts without using NRL (in other words, copy the links and input them myself into the filehost's remote upload section on their site), can they STILL see my username and password on their end?

If you remote upload and not use plugins etc they cant see your passwords.

EDIT: I also lost a filehost account with 50$ in it and many other accounts got passwords and emails changed and it happened when i used RDP.so i stop using them.its not safe for any of you.

Barely a month after signing up with two of such services (namely NRL & Sparklinghost) my own account with a filehost and that of a friend with another filehost have been hacked into.

I detected the hacking into my account minutes after it happened so little to no damage was done. My friend however lost considerable money sitting in his account.

So be careful when using leech services. They may leech you when you least suspect.

You're lying.
I use the service and never been hacked.
I appreciate that moderation does not delete my comment again.
The fair is talking good and bad.

I have an excellent relationship with the Sparklinghost currently working with them a few months and will never accessed a my account, and I trust them with all my passwords, I was never fooled.
I also have good relationship with other 2 providers, and are not the same.

The Sparklinghost is a serious and reliable provider.

Stop trying to diminish his popularity with lies.
Not gonna win anything with it.

Just because you didn't got hacked, doesn't mean someone else didn't. (if you become useless to them, or they lack money, don't have doubts you'll get hacked too) Those services are proven to be owned by same person, which is banned from here, for EXACT same reason OP mentioned. So, what you are doing in many of your posts, is defending PROVEN scammers. In case you don't want to join them, under suspicious you are affiliated with them, I don't want to see you mentioning them on this forum, and advertising, and advocating them/for them.

Hello,

You infract me for tell a truth. Its ok.

And my signature removed 1 month after.

Sorry about that

The only way you can possibly know that he's lying, is if you own those two services, and handling everything by yourself. Do you?

On the other hand, sparklinkhost, leafleech, moreleech & newrapidleech are owned by the same person, who did this already, and got banned.

So, um, what is more credible?

The only way you can possibly know that he's lying, is if you own those two services, and handling everything by yourself. Do you?

On the other hand, sparklinkhost, leafleech, moreleech & newrapidleech are owned by the same person, who did this already, and got banned.

So, um, what is more credible?

Logically I am not the owner of these providers.

But know well the 3.
I have very good relationship with them, that's all.

But working with Sparkling, you continue to say they are the same.
I do not understand, but that's okay.

Everyone can barely speak, but it is forbidden to speak well, to tell the good experiences.

this is very correct

If you remote upload and not use plugins etc they cant see your passwords.

EDIT: I also lost a filehost account with 50$ in it and many other accounts got passwords and emails changed and it happened when i used RDP.so i stop using them.its not safe for any of you.

That's the BIG difference between RDP and Windows VPS .

You're lying.
I use the service and never been hacked.
I appreciate that moderation does not delete my comment again.
The fair is talking good and bad.

I have an excellent relationship with the Sparklinghost currently working with them a few months and will never accessed a my account, and I trust them with all my passwords, I was never fooled.
I also have good relationship with other 2 providers, and are not the same.

The Sparklinghost is a serious and reliable provider.

Stop trying to diminish his popularity with lies.
Not gonna win anything with it.

I wish I was lying and I wish what happened to me didn't happen. But what am I suppose to say when the paypal information on my account page has been changed to an address I don't know, and my password has been changed to something I could not recognize. But perhaps the facts doesn't mean anything to you.

I would suppose that if you were Caligura's horse (and this is just a figure of speech, mind you) you would say, when people call him murderous and mad, "Ah but he loves me; he even got me elected into the senate." Sir, it might be gratifying to think you are right and others are wrong; but it is dubious whether that makes you a wise and just observer. It might do your sense of justice some good to investigate before responding in knee-jerk fashion.

But then again I might be addressing a partisan, perhaps even a paid publicist for the leech cause. And why not, even the devil is said to have a band of supporters singing praises into his or her ears every nano-second. I would like to think your remuneration is measured by your qualification, which i judge to be just adequate for the cause you espouse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back