Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok They submitted this page:

Code:
http://cyberwarez.info/forum/showthread.php?1022013-Bioshock-2-Sea-of-Dreams-FULL-RIP
Rapidshare links point to this,

Code:
http://win8.ezeserv.com/logon.php
ok im reporting this to the admin

1'St of all this thread is not a CW upload and more over
And we dont submit the threads which are not CW up
and GTFO
X-(

The dude is on an autosubmitter. People submit shit through autosubmitters you know? People submit shit daily to my DDL (it's on two autosubmitters) even through warezconnect :| you trying to say it's me?

^Yeah right. So did katz admins submitted it themself? Or some fairy came and used kdst? :O.
Really SUPERB!

DUDE
all the threads posted on katz have a MOD code
Code:
http://cyberwarez.info/forum/showthread.php?1030072-%5BCW-Upload%5D-Star-Trek%5B2009%5DDvDrip-aXXo

Like this 1
some dumb guys posts a thread and u ppl start barging abt it
get a life

@ElimentSnake, not to ya m8.

@DGN, so you wish to say that you take no responsibility of what happened? Someone submits any thread from cw with a phishing link and you think its ok?
This shows noobness from the admin himself. Its your mistake that you've kept such a easy email for submitting to katz such that anyone can just guess it? :s
CyberGod has changed drastically. Even after providing a hand of friendship he ignored me and after that I fucked everyone >.<
Your staff members are seriously "noobs" I'm not saying all, but at least some. Few don't even know how to speak proper english while the rule says you gotta speak in English (which is at least understandable) few smart fella's know whom I'm pointing my finger at. I don't wish to take his name here. To prove that cw is full of stupid people, you must have noticed that cw recently got banned for rating their own submissions =/
I've no grudges against you, I was myself a moderator on cw and still like it, but till the time Cg is the admin, you can't accept anything good from me.
I'm kinda happy that I left cw because I was dumb fuck when I was a mod on cw. Now I'm lot better.

Cutting the crap off, I just wanna say that its totally the submitters fault / the admins fault. You need to change your submission email and at least the admin should take responsibility of the crap happening to his site.
Peace.

^^ well written.

Without going into much details I know one of the mods there and he is the biggest scammer I know. (not saying more then that).

Now yes as the admin your responsible. Not saying you will catch every thread but when it comes to your attention, be happy sum1 pointed it out instead of arguing.

Now because of the scammer, and now the admins response you can really see its a noob forum.

@ElimentSnake, not to ya m8.

@DGN, so you wish to say that you take no responsibility of what happened? Someone submits any thread from cw with a phishing link and you think its ok?
This shows noobness from the admin himself. Its your mistake that you've kept such a easy email for submitting to katz such that anyone can just guess it? :s
CyberGod has changed drastically. Even after providing a hand of friendship he ignored me and after that I fucked everyone >.<
Your staff members are seriously "noobs" I'm not saying all, but at least some. Few don't even know how to speak proper english while the rule says you gotta speak in English (which is at least understandable) few smart fella's know whom I'm pointing my finger at. I don't wish to take his name here. To prove that cw is full of stupid people, you must have noticed that cw recently got banned for rating their own submissions =/
I've no grudges against you, I was myself a moderator on cw and still like it, but till the time Cg is the admin, you can't accept anything good from me.
I'm kinda happy that I left cw because I was dumb fuck when I was a mod on cw. Now I'm lot better.

Cutting the crap off, I just wanna say that its totally the submitters fault / the admins fault. You need to change your submission email and at least the admin should take responsibility of the crap happening to his site.
Peace.

Dude i hate reading such big reply's i dont even care wt u hve written
its just waste of time
u just clean the crap out of your forum if u want i can send u SS of that crap
PM me u need them
n wt ever u guys think doesnt effect any one CyberWarez

TC have a nice day guys

Regards
DGN

Ah, just another fag from cw again. Noobs can't even read a reply which is for the betterment of their own site. If you are so really "smart" then go run the FAIL site. Cw keeps on generating members like shit. I've noticed it and don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Anyways, I'm not gonna reply to failure ppl now. </peace>
Pmed you :|

Ah, just another fag from cw again. Noobs can't even read a reply which is for the betterment of their own site. If you are so really "smart" then go run the FAIL site. Cw keeps on generating members like shit. I've noticed it and don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Anyways, I'm not gonna reply to failure ppl now. </peace>
Pmed you :|

Its All In your Mind Bro

I am a Member of CyberWarez from a long time, never had any problems and I dont think ur kiddy games affect their popularity at all. good luck

:)

Thanx M8

You can't deny the fact tht it is the best forum out there and going ad free :)

I'll be donating to them soon

thanks
Linux

Thanx

lol the CW logo is a ripoff wbb logo rofl

CW_logo_normal.png

What Is Ripped ?? X-(

our logo is In Round shape Like Them ?? :O

nice site is Cyberw

love thier 300 movie releases

Thanx

Atleast We Guyz dont just Rename the FIles.....

Thanx
Lee

Atleast We Guyz dont just Rename the FIles.....

Thanx
Lee

Thats funny, when i was a mod there (when there where only 4 mods or so) the admin made a new team called AIO TEAM (godfatherm ade the aio's if i am correct) all he did was, steal a good aio, put his name and logo in it, and done, that's almost renaming a file.

Dude i hate reading such big reply's i dont even care wt u hve written
its just waste of time
u just clean the crap out of your forum if u want i can send u SS of that crap
PM me u need them
n wt ever u guys think doesnt effect any one CyberWarez

TC have a nice day guys

Regards
DGN

You are a moderator there, and re-check what you wrote, You don't like to read long reply's ? wtf

Roflmao? Lee please don't make me angry at least on you. See the logo carefully you'll come to know its kinda ripped off.

- Its in MY mind? Then why are 70% people against cw out here? lol?

- +1 fano, you ripped off nd-warez vip. The admin himself was ripping :s

And now wtf is that? lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back