Status
Not open for further replies.

IlluSion

Banned
Banned
WJ guys,

I just wanted to alert you all, if anyone had any previous transactions donw with donkiehost, please secure your AP or PP or any other accounts. They're taking out payments from your accounts if you have had any past pending invoices. Doesn't matter how old is this.

When asked, they're saying it's the termination fee.

Thanks.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/be2814.jpg[/SLIDE]

26 comments
Thats Stupid , Un-subscribe to them via your paypal and file a dispute.

P.s , Maybe read the TOS of the company next time buddy , goodluck

Thats Stupid , Un-subscribe to them via your paypal and file a dispute.

P.s , Maybe read the TOS of the company next time buddy , goodluck

You can't even read the terms as it's in Spanish. They don't have the terms in English. Still they say, it's the buyers responsibility how to read the terms. LOL :O

I had a run in with DonkieHost myself, they tried to hide behind their Terms and Conditions.... which I actually found to be at fault. Their terms and conditions were in different languages, English and some other language, Spanish maybe? And they were DIFFERENT. So I won, and got a refund after arguing with them for AGES.
I posted it all on here, you'll be able to find it somewhere if you search. I'd never use them again.

I not using donkiehost anymore, they are too expensive (hosting & RL)

now I'm using okeep hosting and newRL, cheap :D

Their TOS should be in English as well, so that people can see clearly about their terms and conditions. IMO charing termination fee is just akward, if the customer wants to leave, they can just leave without any payment or whatsoever.

I'm not saying donkiehost is bad, but they got to be able to make things clear with their customers, if they do want to stay for long.

The terms of use of DonkieHost are in their main language.
Now, my question is: why you have ordered a service if you do not understand the terms of use or not has read it? You have selected the box that states you have read the terms but did not?

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/yNNik.png[/SLIDE]

This is a fault of DonkieHost?

Yhe question is you don't explain your T&S in English which is a scam. You should explain it in English on your site. There are instants where you refunded for this fault. Its better you refund this time also. Thus you can keep your goodwill and also amend this fault on your site.

Separate note, there are no termination fees while buying or stopping a hosting service. Thus no webmaster will be able to buy hosting if they have to pay termination fees.

Completely deliberate scam.

Yhe question is you don't explain your T&S in English which is a scam. You should explain it in English on your site. There are instants where you refunded for this fault. Its better you refund this time also. Thus you can keep your goodwill and also amend this fault on your site.

Separate note, there are no termination fees while buying or stopping a hosting service. Thus no webmaster will be able to buy hosting if they have to pay termination fees.

Just because you think T&C's should be in English does not mean they have
to be and you have no right of saying because its in another languages
they are automatically scamming.

If you haven't terminated your services with them its your own fault for
opting for paypal subscribe services.

This is not a fault of the company, if the user does not understand the terms of use, should not make the purchase.
This happens in any other company, suppose my language is Chinese and I want to buy a hosting on hostgator, their terms are in English, what should I do in this case, buy it anyway without reading the terms?

Also, I do not think he is being charged with a fee for cancellation, he did not request cancellation of the service and therefore the invoice was not deleted.

Last edited:
Donkie host not wrong, that why don't use subcribe payment but use checkout if you no need auto payment by paypal

if you need do dispute donkie host will be win they have reason for that, paypal will be investigation who is true who is not, donkie can prove the good reason and they not make someting wrong

i do agree with donkiehost this time

the OP is not clearly stating the real story

he paid the invoice for the service he has not cancelled and main thing is donkiehost has not forced him to pay but he paid it personally or it was paypal subsciption

so NOW OP should use the service or dispute in paypal

Nobody knows the real story. I am giving it here.

Service purchased in January. Used for 2 months and then stopped using by me in the March. They kept sending me pending receipt. In May, I decided to pay and subscribe the service again. When I paid for the receipt, they took that money and told I have to pay again because the previous payment was termination charges. So the catch is If I want the service again, then why would you charge me the termination fee??

Just because you think T&C's should be in English does not mean they have
to be and you have no right of saying because its in another languages
they are automatically scamming.

If you haven't terminated your services with them its your own fault for
opting for paypal subscribe services.

And you, don't act like a noob. When the service was bought, the terms were in English and it was removed after a month and you can't even read them coz they are in Spanish. And when you translate those words, they are all difft in English. Have you ever tried translating other languages to English using Google translate?? I think no.

Go wash your face and sleep properly. Then think and reply.

@ snkr007 and cyber.crime

same thing apply to you. First read the complete post and understand the whole thing. I have never subscribed the payment. And I have never seen any hosting services charging termination fee. It was a system glitch which donkiehost trying to hide and charge me for that. What if I wouldn't have paid at all? If they come to my home and take that termination fee from me in check???

Very funny excuse. I hope you're their customers and being hired for posting comments. It's understandable.

Last edited:
It`s not about TOS.

Suppose GoDaddy terminate your domain cz you didnt wrote correct info.
How does that feels ?

TOS are there for protection, but reliability should be provided to maintain reputation.
If they care even a bit, they would have refunded & have PMed mod to close this thread or could have explained them self...
This isnt fair.

They did what they have to, not something they should do.

i was with them and i didn't have any problem, u need to confirm with them when u want terminated ur account, there's no aditional charge at al.

just my experience...

Did anyone see this TS:

5) Rapidleech
Accounts that remain suspended more than 48 hours, either by default or abuse, will be removed automatically.
Than how come my service kept active after 48 hours when they have already terminated it in March???

Even I gave them an option to keep the payment and gimme a new account. They don't agree. So funny they're.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back