Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not get slow speed from fileserve

[SLIDE]http://g.imagehost.org/0962/56546.png[/SLIDE]

The speed depends on the server that is allocated in the download, some may go faster than others.

If you can not download from any filehost that includes premium account, please try with another web browser, some tend to cause problems with plugins.

Thanks

87e37a.jpg

check fileserve speed....

As this is an EU server, speeds from fileserve and other US based hosts will be less. Download from EU based hosts and you'll get good speeds

check fileserve speed....

If you see are different servers that send the file, in my image can see the server fs983dm.filserve.com and in your image fs979dm.fileserve.com
In conclusion, depending on the server that sends the file varies the speed

As this is an EU server, speeds from fileserve and other US based hosts will be less. Download from EU based hosts and you'll get good speeds

Yes, that is correct.

-

Download from duckload is slow even from Netherlands. We hope that duckload solve it soon.

Fixed download from letitbit.

Regards

I have already said that 25 users are so much for 1 gbps connection first day was perfect 13mb/s from duckload but i left home just for 2 days now i came back to home i see speeds are very very very slow rar/unrar is just super awful.Upload 700mb file takes 10 min worse than my pc connection...

I have already said that 25 users are so much for 1 gbps connection first day was perfect 13mb/s from duckload but i left home just for 2 days now i came back to home i see speeds are very very very slow rar/unrar is just super awful.Upload 700mb file takes 10 min worse than my pc connection...

It is not much because our servers have 2 or 3 hard drives and CPU with 8 cores, clients are divided among the disks so there is no lower speeds in rar/unrar.
In others rapidleechs have only hard disk SATAII for 20 or 25 customers and that it is not good.
Duckload have problems because it works slow in all our servers, even from the Netherlands, as I have said several times.

Regards

Yes, it may be if only get slow speed in one server, but in all our servers are getting low speeds from that filehost. So we could verify that there is not problem of our network.

can i use this RL to download to my PC as well? since i am not so active in uploading business, or maybe just beginning to understand a bit of it, but i just want to have multiple premium accounts from your RL. i am more like a downloader.

how much time should i wait to activate my account if i buy it now?:)

can i use this RL to download to my PC as well? since i am not so active in uploading business, or maybe just beginning to understand a bit of it, but i just want to have multiple premium accounts from your RL. i am more like a downloader.

how much time should i wait to activate my account if i buy it now?:)

Sure, you can download files to your PC.
10 min to 12 hours for activation.

Regards

ok, buying now...

how to change the recurring payment? i will just try this for a month or so?

transaction done, please activate my RL thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back