donevideo.com - earn up to $5 per 1000 views / downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found your website via tv-links and I have to say, it is one of my favourite streaming websites at the moment, I am quite impressed.

Smth is not working properly.
MP4 files plays on your site in jw player, but mkv and avi files wont open via jw player.

yeah the conversion is not working.

mp4 (properly converted) has flash streaming capabilities, while avi or mkv can be streamed, just not via flash - you need plugins for that, either vlc plugin for your browser or any number of alternate or container specific plugins.

you need to either convert your files to flat mp4/flv or wait for this issue to be resolved - good luck with that though, as i reported this issue almost a week ago without any response so far.

question
is there any chance to turn of conversion for mp4 files ? as if you upload file as it is mp4 it is like

filename.mp4.mp4 and the quality drops down and I am using my own encodes to keep good quality.

106lvg0.png

Oh thanks for the info.

Btw zoom replied to me about donevideo - obviously the [Ok] i was talking about means its on the todo list, though this list counts hundreds of filehosts. I got promissed he will move it up the queue if i consider donating, which is more than sensible - might mean its gonna be right in the next version.

Unfortunately i drained my paypal account yesterday, but once i get some cash there, im going for it.

Can you disable conversation on mp4 files?

This host is broken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back