Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

Banned
Banned
Even though I do not have too much time in this forum , I do think that this has helped many people so it would be nice to have a donation button , Im sure many people will donate to improve it .

Regards.

6 comments
This requires a separate PayPal account to be setup by the owner of this community.

I agree with this recommendation and think that it should be implemented.

If a donate button is to be set up, it should be set up to a "Reservation" account. Meaning, the money that gets donated, gets given right back to the community in the form of competitions, domains, hosting, etc. As well as to improving this site. Custom plugins, more features, etc.

If a donate button is to be set up, it should be set up to a "Reservation" account. Meaning, the money that gets donated, gets given right back to the community in the form of competitions, domains, hosting, etc. As well as to improving this site. Custom plugins, more features, etc.
^ I agree on that, but it eventually depends on the administration team to decide this :)

Even I agree with that.
wJunction generates enough money to sustain itself from those web hosts ads (I'm not sure) and the donated money could be given back, just as Exel said. :)

Anybody is free to contact the staff if they are willing to contribute anything to the community. We will be more than happy to guide you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back