Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Raymond:.

Hi WJ,

So basicly I have received a $70 godaddy gift card and I really have no need for it so I'm going to be selling domains for half the price of godaddy. For example a .com from godaddy costs $11.76, I will sell them for $5.88. If interested pm me or reply here.

Current amount of money left on gift card : $70

12 comments
since mod deleted my post where i explaind how this user was banned before, and how unreliable he is, I'll post something more interesting about this "special offer" for us...

now there is running offer from GoDaddy for domains, one of them is:
$7.99 for .com domains and .99 for .info for unlimited uses, and other is:
$1 for .com but ONLY 68cts for .org
sadly limited 1 purchase / account

I wont post coupon codes as "thank you gift" for caring mods who are doing all to prevet users from getting scammed

dont you after take there webhost package now because i went on there site to get a $1 domain and it said i had to get webhost to have it at that price

Please stop reporting posts with this reason:

LLccQ.png

This is just showing that you're immature. Infernohuman's post won't be removed. As I'm quite sure that you're not reliable after your report reason.

@accyuklad

These are for domains, I received a 70 doller gift card from godaddy and I have no need. Thats why I am doing this.

@jason
mm sorry just in a bad mood :\

Ok can we get back on topic... :) still no orders yet :(

Last edited:
since mod deleted my post where i explaind how this user was banned before, and how unreliable he is, I'll post something more interesting about this "special offer" for us...

now there is running offer from GoDaddy for domains, one of them is:
$7.99 for .com domains and .99 for .info for unlimited uses, and other is:
$1 for .com but ONLY 68cts for .org
sadly limited 1 purchase / account

I wont post coupon codes as "thank you gift" for caring mods who are doing all to prevet users from getting scammed

I think you didnt understand the fact that his is a $70 gift card, nothing to do with a coupon code. So be kind enough to pm him the coupons or he could google for them and offer even a greater deal for members.

Anyways my post as well as yours and the many others are all off topic. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back