Domain registration from $2.95 Free WHOIS Protection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy~s

FlushServers
Domain Offers.

.com Registration $10.15 ( 1 Years )
.info Registration $2.95 ( 1 Years )
.net Registration $9.99 ( 1 Years )
.co.uk Registration $10 ( 2 Years )

Features
Free GEO DNS
Free WHOIS Protection
Free SSL 256BIT ( AlphaSSL )
Free DNS Management
24/7 Tech Support
24/7 Phone Support

Secure SSL Domain Registration

---- DNS Servers ----
dns1.flush-dns.com
dns2.flush-dns.com

---- Contact Details ----
MSN: andrew@flushservers.com
Sales: sales@flushservers.com
Support: support@flushservers.com
Abuse: abuse@flushservers.com
CEO: andrew@flushservers.com
Phone Number: +448443189732

---- Site Map ----
Forums
Secure Client Area SSL

19 comments
godaddy is 1.99 a year and namecheap is 2.99 for .info

why would i go with someone that hasnt been around for very long/heard of?

free who.is guard protection that doesn't mean you cant be levied to be suspend my domain

godaddy is 1.99 a year and namecheap is 2.99 for .info

why would i go with someone that hasnt been around for very long/heard of?

free who.is guard protection that doesn't mean you cant be levied to be suspend my domain

I dont see why you can just question our services like that.
Maybe the customer databases might be larger.

I cannot predict which domain provider for you to choose. thats your own choice.

You cannot just Criticize our level of service neither our product/services. due to a simple thing like that.

It's your choice whom you choose.

I dont see why you can just question our services like that.
Maybe the customer databases might be larger.

I cannot predict which domain provider for you to choose. thats your own choice.

You cannot just Criticize our level of service neither our product/services. due to a simple thing like that.

It's your choice whom you choose.
@Andy i dont think its the matter of criticizing anyone.

First of all, get a professional website first, why use just a hosting script such as HostBill which you are doing? Does that make it professional? I have used HostBill, the script is very good but you need to have a website or something.

A domain is not something that is bought for 1 Month or so, its for a Year. therefore to have people gain trust on you, have a website and do some promotions and all. Firstly i think you should provide the domains at a lower price although u make a few losses in the start that way it will be better and more effective of people buying domains from you once they see you are good.

Thanks & Regards

I asked a simple question I never once criticized you or your company's product/services.

I'm asking you what makes you different from all the other hosts/domain providers that pop up over night.

and why I should choose you over someone/some company that is possibly better established?

I never once said that your services "Suck", and neither did I mean to offend you and/or your company

@Andy i dont think its the matter of criticizing anyone.

First of all, get a professional website first, why use just a hosting script such as HostBill which you are doing? Does that make it professional? I have used HostBill, the script is very good but you need to have a website or something.

A domain is not something that is bought for 1 Month or so, its for a Year. therefore to have people gain trust on you, have a website and do some promotions and all. Firstly i think you should provide the domains at a lower price although u make a few losses in the start that way it will be better and more effective of people buying domains from you once they see you are good.

Thanks & Regards

We fully understand how to run a hosting company.
We are currently to just advertise the domain services. mainly for boost our DNS network.

I know that you are trying to give some advice. but its really not needed thanks.

I dont see any problem in our offerings. we offer more features/services then some of the other DNS Providers.

We also have a support forum 24/7 Phone Support 24/7 Ticket Support for any of our clients to contact ourselfs 24/7

We have not even launched yet thats not for a few months yet.
Until we start selling all of our products/services.

I asked a simple question I never once criticized you or your company's product/services.

I'm asking you what makes you different from all the other hosts/domain providers that pop up over night.

and why I should choose you over someone/some company that is possibly better established?

I never once said that your services "Suck", and neither did I mean to offend you and/or your company

As i said before its your choice.

Maybe we might not be established. yes we are quite new but we still have quite a few things in place.

Using their DNS management the propgation was instant and fast.

Thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back