Does PageRank play a significant role in SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulin2good

Does PageRank really play a significant role in SEO?

I got a domain thats a pagerank 6 but I am wondering does it still have any important significance in SEO?

4 comments
I think this does not play any role. We usually observe and still can that many websites of having good page rank has no top positions at on Google search. I also believe that most of the net surfers do not really check the page rank of the website to hire the firm or the business. Although PR has become myth because Google has not updated it science February of this year and would it go through with it or not...

According to me page rank is important if you comment on forums and blogs of high ranked sites than easily your sites rank will also increase. Or you can also use different services like penguin recovery service, google penguin recovery, penguin recovery.

Page Rank

Google defines the page rank with the no of quality back links that it has got, fresh on page content, social signals, visitors etc if all these are good in numbers then the page will get good Page Rank, but page rank is not a deciding factor in search results. If you observe search results in Google for some keywords there are websites with zero page rank, more than 50 lacs of alexa rank, and very less back links but they are coming on top of search results.

It is always beneficial if your page rank of back links are high. That kind of back links boost to help increase PR due to passes link juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back