Does bookmarking still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 comments
I thin if you choosing high rank and most famous social bookmarking sites like, pintrest, Reddit, StumbleUpon etc. These site help in two manner first they help to gain better ranking SE and work for better traffics.

No. Bookmarking doesn't work with Search engine and users too. Today you should submit your link to forum and social site which are better than bookmarking

bookmarking is still doing good in terms of how you use it, if you ask me i used to develope a viral content on website and than try to promote it through bookmarking website

Ya of course bookmarks still works as back links.The best bookmarks sites are stumble,Pinterest,Diggo,Delicious,tumblr, Bitly etc.By bookmarks at these sites you can increase traffic on your site.

Yes,Bookmarking still works as building backlinks.Reddit,Tumblr are some of the finest social bookmark that works quite effectively in backlink building.

I think it does not work anymore, or may be it is down nowadays, I tried to work with it but that was not producing the same results as it was producing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back