Does bookmarking still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 comments
HI
i also want to know that is bookmarking back links still working and if yes then what is the way to get ranking with bookmarking links any expert here to tell

i was use some bookmarking software's be four penguin but know dont know how they works

Yes it is really good question which also disturbs me. As of my research its not really effective now. But I still need some professional reviews on this.
waiting for any SEO pro for good info

Yes even i am looking for SEO experts opinion on this.. Bookmarking seems to be dull these days!!

Yes it is really good question which also disturbs me. As of my research its not really effective now. But I still need some professional reviews on this.
waiting for any SEO pro for good info

Yes even i am looking for SEO experts opinion on this.. Bookmarking seems to be dull these days!!

it think if come from a reputable profile and bookmarks site, it will be good!

Yeah!! but its a long way to go!! Instead we could start a blog for better results i guess!!

Last edited:
Social bookmarks such as Stumbleupon, reddit, digg and tumblr still work as quiet effective link building platforms. They help in generating backlinks as well as increase your website visitors also. They are very effective.

Thanks RH-Calvin:)

But stumbleupon has become more like pinterest!! Digg, i donno.. i havent seen any traffic coming fro digg!! I agree reddit is doing good but cant list in bulk!!

I am also looking for an expert to answer this query!! May be blogging helps for search results and ranking but with credibility of the writer.. All these a very slow process which yields results in long run.

I guess and hope there is a better way for good SEO which i wish some one would thread it here!!!

What kind of bookmarking are you talking about? If it's stumbleupon,etc then that is fine but stay away from this kind: (example bookmarking site: Efrum | social bookmarking - Your Source for Social News and Networking )

^ Google already considers sites like this low quality, they are good to add juice to let's say profile links that link to a web 2.0 blog who links to your money site.

Social Bookmarking sites > Profile back links > Web 2.0 Blog > Money Site.

Write unique content on the 2.0 blogs and put an anchor link to your website with the keyword you are aiming for and follow the format above and you will start to see great results in the SERPS for that keyword. You have to do a lot of blogs not just one or two.

Yes! Blogging is hot favorite for all SEO guys! But spending time on booking is mere waste i guess. I have analyzing analytic's of visitors and can merely see few visits. Instead we can use social platforms like FB and Twitter they get a lot of visits.

Regards
Andy
DiggDigital

Still bookmarking may increase the dofollow backlinks but majority are spammy & it may harm your site reputation, If you want good bookmark links then go with facebook, Digg, Regdit etc they are awful links for bookmarking.

According to me now these day Bookmarking is consider as spam by the search engine. may of Bookmarking website are used by the Webmaster to improve website visibility. that is why these are consider as spam. Social bookmarking is also work as Temporary Back-links. all the link created by Social bookmarking is remover after 3-4 months and we lose our website reputation.

Bookmarking on top social bookmarking sites like stumbleupon, reddit, newsvine and delicious are still effetive. It can give a good amount of traffic too.

I dont see any traffic or improvement in Digg. I think it has lost its credibility.

How is social bookmarking s different from normal bookmarking site?

Could you please give an example?

Hey All,

I am wondering if bookmarking still works as back links!!

which is the best and non spammy bookmarking site?

I would like to know if you have been making submissions in any social bookmarking websites.

According to me now these day Bookmarking is consider as spam by the search engine. may of Bookmarking website are used by the Webmaster to improve website visibility. that is why these are consider as spam. Social bookmarking is also work as Temporary Back-links. all the link created by Social bookmarking is remover after 3-4 months and we lose our website reputation.

In your opinion how do get back-links and bulid reputation of any site?

Some very high authority and good page rank sites still work; I use it for linking, like Dig, Reddit, Folkd.

Reddit seems to be a very slow process. How do you manage to get ranked using this site?

Bookmarking on top social bookmarking sites like stumbleupon, reddit, newsvine and delicious are still effetive. It can give a good amount of traffic too.

I have tried newsvine and delicious. But would definitely consider this.

I would like to thank all above friends who took time to respond. I want to know from you guys on how do you bookmark? Manual or automation? If automation could you please share the details?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back