Does anyone in here believe in extraterrestrial life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Out of the billions of planets in the universe, i believe at least one must have some kind of life form on it.. (not necessarily looking like us, neither green with antennas and big heads :P )

My species spent many years looking for extra terrestrial life before we found this place you call "Earth".

We now use your planet as a remote penal colony for our rapists, murderers and hackers >.>

(OT - Guess there must be something somewhere - Space is huge and there are plenty of stars/planets).

This is an interesting topic to be placed on wjunction, but if this is a survey of simply yes and no, I have to say yes. Often have strange dreams of a completely different life that I live for 6 hours a day, while I sleep. Maybe a single soul lives two lifes? One outside of earth.. I thinking of this makes my mind go 215 mp/h.

Yeah, I believe there are different human like species out there - somewhere. There are way too many galaxies for us to be the only 'modern life form' in the universe, and then there might be more than one universe, there are so many unknowns and sadly we won't be alive long enough to know the answers, unless we somehow advance rapidly within the next 40 years and we can live forever that is!

Theres no way we are alone. There are soo many galaxys, you cant even begin to comprehend how many there are, not only that, you cant even begin to comprehend how many stars and planets there are within just one galaxy. A man came up with formula for how many planets there are out there than sustain life. The formula goes something like how many stars there are out there that can sustain life (like, sizes

Yes i believe in Extra terrestrial life too.
The reason? its simple, the universe is way vast thn our imagination, surely there will be another planet like EARTH where like can be possible.

Originally Posted by mantasx
Maybe a single soul lives two lifes? One outside of earth.. I thinking of this makes my mind go 215 mp/h.

Yeah mate, its really possible. Many scientists have already posited about Multi-Dimensions, and quoted " There's more than one of everything " .
Nyways i would really like to meet the ET's :)

Can wJ staff please correct the thread title? =/

It should be:
Does anyone in here believe in CyberMind's existance?

kthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back