Does anybody facing problem with Rardownload Auto Submitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of war

Hello
I am facing problem when submitting through rardownload auto submitter.
addon is working. but when i press the button Submit Download Now!, it takes long time and showing:
ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered:

• Connection Failed
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

So my submissions is not submitting...

Does anybody facing this kind of problem ???

Please help

27 comments
Rardownload submitter is down from last night
I tried to submit through phaze.co last night. when i submitted 10 then it was submitted only 1 post in the DDLs. i checked through webmaster panel of ddls.

so without rardownload auto submitter submission is not possible.

thanks

same problem here,but not all ddl's listed in phaze mass,have any other?

Yes we filter that,remove dead ddl link.

Rardownload submitter is down from last night
I tried to submit through phaze.co last night. when i submitted 10 then it was submitted only 1 post in the DDLs. i checked through webmaster panel of ddls.

so without rardownload auto submitter submission is not possible.

thanks

That's problem from your side not phaze submitter problem.You have left 1 submit that's why submitted only 1

Last edited:
linksbox not working,please check it.also please add
http://ddlshack.net/ if you can thanks,and 1 more thing its not showing 1 by 1 complete massage like rardownload,after all submission to ddl's its shows.if u can solve.thanks.

for phaze.co mas submitter or other DDL submitter use same script with us will be can't submit to linkbox meybe linkbox cloudflare security block mass request that why not work

i has been talk to Linkbox owner to turn off security protection coz mass submit same is sending multi request this detect as flooding by cloudflare

linksbox not working,please check it.also please add
http://ddlshack.net/ if you can thanks,and 1 more thing its not showing 1 by 1 complete massage like rardownload,after all submission to ddl's its shows.if u can solve.thanks.

yes linkbox have problem.only on rardownloader it's working but on other's mass submitter it's not working don't know why maybe they use cloudflare & use too much security.ddlshack.net redirect to linkddl.com

That's problem from your side not phaze submitter problem.You have left 1 submit that's why submitted only 1

I am here in DDL world over 3 year. I know how to submit.
I have added you linkback. then i submitted 10 links.
but report is coming only 1 submitted. for test then i submitted menually in the ddls. they submitted well.

Lolz

@Hero of War

what you use phaze submission form or phaze mass submitter
becouse all has been we tester and is working fine
phaze mass submitter only not work in to linkbox or DDL use cloudflare and active security level other DDL is fine

meybe you submit same content then auto rejecting or your limit submit a day
coz under me or other site not have problem when submit in to phaze.co

and what your site ? send in to my pm

@ -sky-

So this is the problem.
Cloudflare is the problem.
Does warezko also use cloudflare ?

When i submitted 10 then it was submitted only 1 .

Site was: warezko, linksbox, atomicwarez

thanks for the information. but 1 thing i can say for you told me that , may be 1 submitted same content ?

Boss, is it possible as a old webmaster that we submit same content in 10 submissions ?

Thanks

for warezko and atomicwarez i don't know coz i not submit in there
for linkbox yes that problem under cloudflare i not say warezko and atomicwarez is cloudflare i say linkbox

When you submitted 10 then it was submitted only 1 . for make sure you waiting 24hours after that submit again becouse warezko use wcddl V3 meybe they set time accepted 24 hour after accept today...for make it sure you can send contat to warezko why you submit 10 just accepted 1

@ -sky-

I told you that i know how to submit. I know it was over 24 hour. and i also told you that after that i tried with manual submission in ddls page and it was success.

Hope you understand.

thanks

i have tried Submit4.me , & it works good for all DDL.

Really Mate,

fed8a3f01e.png

from my end almost in evry ddl im getting Unknown Status..
dunno abt other guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back