DocFuel - Earn $10/1000 Views for your eBooks, PDFs and other Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocFuel

Banned
Banned
logo.png

You will earn $10/1000 unique views

DocFuel is a site where you can upload your documents and allow your users to view them online or download them.

http://docfuel.com

We are preparing to launch our full affiliate program soon. In the mean time we are offering $10/1000 views for everyone who participates in our beta program. We will use data from the visitors you send us during this beta to determine the rates of our final affiliate program.

We count views from every country but we only count unique views of your documents. If a user reads one of your documents and refreshes the page, only one view will be counted. However, if the user proceeds to read a different document then another view will be counted.

To participate in this beta program all you need to do is register for an account and start uploading documents. When you have reached 1k views simply send an email (with your username and email) to docfueldotcom@gmail.com, post here or PM me. Documents statistics will be available to you after registration.

We accept many types of document formats including including pdf, word formats, excel formats, and txt. Our full list of accepted formats can be found on our upload page

We will pay via AlertPay, PayPal or Webmoney within 1 day of request. Since we want diversity while we collect statistics we are only allowing 1 payout per person. Obviously, this limit will be lifted once we have our full affiliate program.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns please leave a reply.

We are also testing our support through a forum (http://community.docfuel.com/) so feel free to post there as well if you want.

To start simple visit http://docfuel.com and register for an account

Example statistics page which we are constantly improving:

Dx6HN.png

Last edited:
39 comments
To participate in this beta program all you need to do is register for an account and start uploading documents. When you have reached 1k views simply send an email (with your username and email) to docfueldotcom@gmail.com, post here or PM me. Documents statistics will be available to you after registration

:) affiliate

I don't see the problem. Google docs is very good for now until we can develop a custom document viewer/editor.

Here is what the statistics panel looks like (we are making more improvements as well):

Dx6HN.png

Last edited:
which is the time duration of the affiliate program to earn $10 x 1000???
minimum file size?
You can add any text? no matter how long or short?
only visits? or downloads?

please answer me , sorry for bad english ...

Please up to 1Gb or 800Mb.

We are trying to target documents
which is the time duration of the affiliate program to earn $10 x 1000???
minimum file size?
You can add any text? no matter how long or short?
only visits? or downloads?

please answer me , sorry for bad english ...

Duration is until I say its over on here.
No minimum file size
We count all real unique visits not downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back