Do you want Megaupload to be back?

• Yes

Votes: 127 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 39 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a cash whore ... nothing wrong with that. Money rules!

I never really liked MU with their slow upload speeds. I long for the day that Fileserve was around. Good speed uploads and payment on time.

Surprisingly, I've never used Mega Upload. It didn't bother me, I've just never been exposed to it. I'd say bring it back, can't be any harm in that. I know there was a big ordeal over it a while ago. Most I can see is the history / cached pages in Google / other cache websites.

Rules and regulations are going to be alot tighter, but the news is good news for the world of filehosting nonetheless.

Do you all really want to make that piece of Schmidt rich again?

How many of you bought cars worth millions and mansions with the morsels he sent your way?

Do you like making other people wealthy while you have to worry about DMCA issues or not receiving your affiliate earnings?

You all amaze me.

Do you all really want to make that piece of Schmidt rich again?

How many of you bought cars worth millions and mansions with the morsels he sent your way?

Do you like making other people wealthy while you have to worry about DMCA issues or not receiving your affiliate earnings?

You all amaze me.

you know some of us don't upload for money. Some of us like me upload to share quality files. I used megaupload only because i was able to upload 1 link... non-rar 1080p movies. I had 250+ 1080p movies.. most over 10gbs.. Non split. non-rar. You can watch them on megavideo too since they are in playable format.

Yep... I upload quality stuff.. what downloaders want. Not stupid 200mb split files or rar. RS and all the other filehosts make you rar the files because they use md5's to delete them. MU doesn't delete files based on MD5's so i could upload them without raring them. Which is great for me and what downloaders prefer.

I don't understand why people can't just work at mcdonalds for money. in my country minimum wage is USD $15.50.. so even a 17 yr old working at mcdonalds can earn $15.50 an hour. Not that hard to earn $$$.. get off your lazy asses and get a job at mcdonalds.

Last edited:
Yeah Baby.. i like to see MU online (but it never happens)
we got few new file hosters now but they don't seems to be legit either. Hope a couple of Big boys who use to run like FS/WU/FSc start a new hosting company

I think some if not all of the "NO" voters are uploaders who fear their "MONEY MAKING LINKS" wont be downloaded anymore if MU comes back :D :D :D
Well this is dumb, cause when the uploaders earned the most? Yeah, in Megaupload era..
When capable people had balls to run a filehost company? When Megaupload was up.
When filehosts will have more courage to invest and the motivation to improve and not look like untreated syphilis goats? When someone big as Megaupload will be back offering good reliable service.
The only mistake made by megaupload was to have US servers.. no more.
So if Megaupload comes back the others will follow shortly... So i don't see how the persons you describe could vote no, unless they have a brain seizure..

Yes, my forum was targeted for Megaupload keyword. Got nice hits etc. Really nice traffic.
Since MU was gone, traffic dropped, everything went downhill.

If they will re-open, I'll re-open my forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back