Status
Not open for further replies.

tut2tut

Im having problem with chitika since last 2 weeks. i have impressions around 4k-5k per day. but no earnings :(

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/Ca3UO.jpg[/SLIDE]

Had some good revenue even site has 3k impressions per day. but no earnings with 5k :(

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/I3HIY.jpg[/SLIDE]

is this happen only to me or all?

12 comments
Same here Bro :(

214bbpk.png

Chitika revenue dropping

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm a member of the customer support team here at Chitika. "todaydownload" is right - you should definitely open a support ticket on our support page. Since your pages are still registering impressions, it means your accounts are not deactivated - a customer support agent will be able to help you get to the bottom of what may be happening.

In the meantime, take some time to think if you made any changes to your webpage interface or if your traffic sources may have changed in any way. All the information you have available when you open a ticket helps us to solve your problem as quickly as possible!

coz u have no click

Impossible :P

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and I'm a member of the customer support team here at Chitika. "todaydownload" is right - you should definitely open a support ticket on our support page. Since your pages are still registering impressions, it means your accounts are not deactivated - a customer support agent will be able to help you get to the bottom of what may be happening.

In the meantime, take some time to think if you made any changes to your webpage interface or if your traffic sources may have changed in any way. All the information you have available when you open a ticket helps us to solve your problem as quickly as possible!

Yes, i did some changes in my website >_>

Make sure the ads are placed properly on your website. If your website isn't high CTR, or if you have recently made some changes in your website's design, this maybe the cause of no clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back