Do you still have a USB Stick?

Do you own a USB Flash Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Canada and use one almost all the time. Clouds and filehosts are a no-go in schools here. USBs are fast and easy to carry around. Internet is not always open as it is at home, keep that in mind happy.

not all my work is save on them etc. but to move small files arround or give somebody some files I am using them. I still have my 256 Kb kingston :) of course not using that one, but has memory (memory disk has memory, somehow sounds funny, anyway)

I do a lot of business work with people who are not super internet connected so I always use sticks to bring backups of documents that I've sent other ways to meetings to make sure I don't look like a dummy because the guys I work with didn't download stuff right!

Yes i need to use because sometimes in school need to show some presentation to teachers. To give to some friend some project. I use in day maybe 3-4 times

Yeah I have a couple of 4gb sticks but can't remember the last time I used them. I find no use for them. So I haven't bothered to buy the newer 16/32/64 GB sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back