Votes: 61 29.2%
  • NO + I hate anything to do with it

Votes: 36 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
used to smoke a 20 bag every day but now it just gives me mild anxiety attacks

these days I only toke when i'm drunk or coming down

You should be banned instantly lol. You either went bad when smoking, are a cop or a complete retard.
LOL! Yes I am a retard for doing drugs and I should be banned, that makes about as much sense as a monkey wearing a suit.

You guys are wasting your money to seriously damage your mind and sexual organs, it's like going into a hospital and paying them to give you neck cancer, and that's the thing with all of you idiots, you go around doing all this shit without taking the side affects into account.

I am not an ex-druggy or a "cop", I am just a sensible person who wishes to live a healthy life.

Your born once.
You die once.
And you certainly aint gunna remember jack shit bout your life when you die,
So why do you live a healthy life just to die?

Your born once.
You die once.
And you certainly aint gunna remember jack shit bout your life when you die,
So why do you live a healthy life just to die?
Most people live around 80-100 years and it takes a lot less time to die.

You're telling me that you're gonna waste all of your life waiting to die? Wow.

i think its safe to say smoking weed probably wont do any harm to you. bin smokin 7 years and my O2 level is 99% :P and i have asthma :)

LOL! Yes I am a retard for doing drugs and I should be banned, that makes about as much sense as a monkey wearing a suit.

You guys are wasting your money to seriously damage your mind and sexual organs, it's like going into a hospital and paying them to give you neck cancer, and that's the thing with all of you idiots, you go around doing all this shit without taking the side affects into account.

I am not an ex-druggy or a "cop", I am just a sensible person who wishes to live a healthy life.

I think most people that smoke pot are aware of the side affects. However I am also very aware of the fact that many daily actions and other things harm your body/health. If you do all those things with limits then you are ok.

You never drink alcohol? You never inhale smoke when you're visiting a public place? You never expose to the sun? You always go to the toilet the very same second you need to go?

If any of those answers is no then Ive proven my fact that you should be so short about smoking weed, as long as you do it with limits.

no, and drugs are for losers in life

yes for losers and go fuck ur selfs

I hope to fuck you're joking.

A list of 'losers in life':

Jimi Hendrix
Bill Hicks
Terence Mckenna
Oscar Wilde
All of the Rolling Stones
Robert Louis Stevenson
William Shakespear
Pablo Picasso
All of the Beatles
Bob fucking Marley
Aldous Huxley
Sigmund Freud
Salvidor Dali

etc.

I'm sure this thread was only a simple question and now it's become an discussion thread - which is good. If member's want to smoke, let them do so it's their lives their putting on stake. I actually wouldn't care if my grandmother started to smoke tomorrow (jk). Some people think smoking lessens stress or it's just to make them ''cool'' or look like a ''(wannabe) gangsters'' - I'm sure it's only for enjoyment.

Yeah it is only for enjoyment,
Might aswell enjoy life then be a miserable old fag,
and sit at home watching *Countdown everyday.

(See the bottom of this comment for meanings & questions.)

*Countdown show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back