Do you play clash of clans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
I'm playing Clash of Clans. My main account reaches approx. in 1-2 weeks TH9 and my 2. account is a fresh TH6. I don't like TH6 and don't have any tips for it. With my TH8 account I like to fight with dragons, 1 rage, 2 lightning and 1 earthquake spells. You can knock out one air defense with the 2 lightning spells and the earthquake spell. The rage spell is to get really fast to the two other air defenses.

My goal is to reach champion league if I'm finally TH9 :) Hope it works.

Supercell published a new update back in december 2015. There is now a new Townhall Level. Maybe it's exciting again :)

Tips

One important tip for new players: Never hurry towards upgrading your Town Hall. TH should be considered ready to upgrade only when each and everything else has been upgraded. Your success rate will be high this way.
Another important point is that: Have Patience :whistling:
Save your coins until you get 4 builders.

Don't upgrade TH until all of other stuff isn't upgraded and don't waste gems, it's my main mistake! Love CoC, i play it when i try to relax from working!

Yes I'm playing with it, however I only login 1,2 times per two day to collect resources. It takes me many time to build and wait, so not focus at all, just remaining the activities.

Running two accounts, one th 8 and other th9. Both of them are in one clan and I love to play it hard. No rushes bases, all legit slow as snail progress over year and half.

Personal fav war attack army for th 8 is 14 gaints, 10 hogs, 30 archers, 10 wiz and cc with hogs. Spells are 3x heal, 1x poison and cc with poison. For th9 I usually do goho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back