1. FrancisW

FrancisW Member

Aug 21, 2017
    French gov

I'm from France,

My government just change so we all waiting for what's going to happen,
    But Macron seems to be better that your previous president, because he mix ideas from the 2 political party of your country,
    That's in my opinion the best way to do politics,

We'll see :)

2. Sicarii443

Sicarii443 Member

Jun 21, 2017
    almost nobody's seems to like their government

most of the respondents clearly aren't satisfied from their government[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif], yet most of them live in countries which wrongfully called "democracy" and are supposed to represent the will of their people. just goes to show you, there is no "good" kind of [/FONT]government[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif] or an acceptable form of ruling over people. I'm not happy with my [/FONT]government[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif], and I treat them as foreigners who occupy my land...[/FONT]

3. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    I'm from Romania and the thing is we could not get a government to do anything for our country... It's been 20 years since we got out of communism and nothing has been done by our country's governments to go forwards. In 2014 we were the only country in the world to start with a number of kilometers of highway and we finished with less kilometers of highway, that is pathetic.

4. CreatePrivateServer

CreatePrivateServer Active Member

Jan 7, 2018
    No. There are too many laws

5. IPLease

IPLease Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2017
    Yes I do like my government. There are things that I want to see done differently but hey, you can not please everyone!

6. oppurtunity

oppurtunity Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Every politician is a corrupted man/woman.

7. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    I think regardless of country, state, continent there are one or more people not to be satisfied with their government.
    corruption is everywhere!

8. nestor

nestor Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2017
    simply NO!