Not open for further replies.

azazel696

Banned
Banned
Do you like my new PC Spot ?
scaled.php

Any suggestions ?

21 comments
I like it, but why put 2 monitors, you'll have to move your head to the left to see the left monitor and to the right to view the right monitor.

The left monitor is connected to the laptop - for Movies or if I need bigger resolutions for something (it is FullHd) . The right monitor is for the desktop PC . I was thinking to move for example the left in another room , but the cables are problem .

Well I would remove pc box from that corner, because corner+curtain= a hell lot dusts in pc box. There are too much wires on floor, which make it hard to hoover. Buy stickers with fittings and fit all wires to the back of this table.
If you use both LCD's I would stick one on the wall. Believe me it saves a lot space.
Subwoofer must be on floor if you want to hear clear bass, not a banging doors of shelf's.
Btw I noticed that heating pipes are going down near corner, so you must have there a radiator under the window?
For this reason I would definitely change place of box as much as possible from there. Heating radiators heat up to 90'C so your box in load can easily reach same temp... This will short down your pc life.....
Can't say anything more coz dont know what you do....

@Anthonis Thanks for your suggestions .
remove pc box from that corner, because corner+curtain= a hell lot dusts in pc box.
You are right it will be better for the desktop elsewhere .
There are too much wires on floor, which make it hard to hoover. Buy stickers with fittings and fit all wires to the back of this table.
100% Agreed - Thanks .
Subwoofer must be on floor if you want to hear clear bass, not a banging doors of shelf's.
I`d tested it and it sounds clear .
Btw I noticed that heating pipes are going down near corner, so you must have there a radiator under the window?
For this reason I would definitely change place of box as much as possible from there. Heating radiators heat up to 90'C so your box in load can easily reach same temp... This will short down your pc life.....
The pipes are going to be removed soon , because I`m not using radiators any more - Nice suggestion . Thanks again :)

Oh and there is myth that subwoofer impacts on hdd operation. Constant vibrations makes hdd to stop randomly as it reaches shake threshold. If sobwoofer is not isolated fine it also can impact on hdd life as magnetic field reaches hdd;)
Under mine pcbox i have soft pads stick en to reduce vibration. But lappy hdd's are 3 years old and with clicks of death both already :))

This is how I would set it up.

1. Laptop on the pull out drawer (depending on how big the drawer is and assuming it would fit).
2. Sub woofer on the floor.
3. PC tower in place where the right monitor is.
4. The two screens side by side in the middle of the desktop for a proper dual screen setup on the desktop.

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back