Do you have TOOTHACHE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doni

Well i have terrible toothache today and anything small and simple is making me crazy from morning till now because of it so i thought heck why don't i use the internet to find some solution before i die or till i go to the dentist to ease my pain and i found something interesting.

Here is a link to various methods to ease the toothache pain.

Code:
http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/tooth-ache-pain.html

6 comments
Thank you. I do not like the dentist, so I tend to avoid going to the dentist. Sometimes I get a toothache because of all the soda I drink.

i think everyone gets a toothache from time to time.. i had $4000 in dental work done last year so dont get them anymore atm lol... but the best thing that worked for me when i did was to take just a regular Aspirin, and put it on the tooth tht is hurting you and let it disolve, done chew on it or whtever, just let is dissolve, it really helps

I don't mind going to the dentist, actually is pretty fun 'cause the dentist uses to squish her boobs against my head and shoulders lol.
And the chair is pretty comfortable.

Now, regarding to the pain, a couple of years ago I had some really terrible tooth pain, and I think that broke something inside my head. Since then I've never had a tooth ache and I even got a teeth fixed without anesthesia and the pain was really tolerable.
I left the place feeling like a fucking rambo haha

I don't mind going to the dentist, actually is pretty fun 'cause the dentist uses to squish her boobs against my head and shoulders lol.
And the chair is pretty comfortable.

Now, regarding to the pain, a couple of years ago I had some really terrible tooth pain, and I think that broke something inside my head. Since then I've never had a tooth ache and I even got a teeth fixed without anesthesia and the pain was really tolerable.
I left the place feeling like a fucking rambo haha

584cba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back