Do you get your money from payza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intelad

I want get my money by hard work. noboday like payza. close all payza support, please! PAYZA is scammer,>.> stole money and close account with any reason. I hate it! We do not want work hard and money become to be payza bank(We get nothing).:cursing:
please close payza. noboday can withdraw from payza>:), SO leave it away

8 comments
just because you had a bad experience with Payza does not mean that the company has a felonious conduct
people are still using payza and they will continue to do so
if you go against their tos then your account will be banned

I received the money from payza in past... now too... but as they disabled payza prepaid card.. I can't do nothing with the money stored in my account... !!

Requested funds withdrawal to my bank account 7 days ago. Below is conversation with Customer Support.

Me: I would like to get status update, transaction Nr. ********
Customer Support: Our record indicates that your above ref. transaction no. is in pending status.
Me: lol. I can see it myself. when it will be completed?
Me: requested 7 days ago. and according to Payza rules, it should take 3-5 days to complete.
Me: what is the reason for the delay?
Customer Support: I would like to inform you that due to excessive volume of Bank transfer withdrawal its taking more than the expected time.
Customer Support: Our banking team is working diligently to resolve this issue and hope to resume normal services soon. In meantime would request you to opt for credit card for depositing fund.
Customer Support: We expect this issue to be corrected shortly.
Me: wow.. Payza is advertising the service and cannot fulfill it.
Customer Support: that is not the case.

:facepalm:

See for yourself whether this is the company you want to do business with or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back