• I read rss feeds sometimes

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • i dont use rss feeds

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLeTeD

They are popular and very useful for auto blogging, and other methods of submission. I recently (last 4-6months) actually use a rss feeds to check the latest updates on a variety of sites that interest me. How many others use it for reading purposes?

i check daily, if not a few times/day. Saves me time from going to each site.

24 comments
Kinda..
I send all the feeds that I like to twitterfeed and make them post to a unique and protected twitter account and only I follow and I just check them at twitter

Read an interesting article on Techcrunch yesterday which in short says: RSS is dead, and it was followed by a funny nerd war.

I never use RSS feeds personally but I use them a lot in coding in various different ways. In fact I rely heavily on them in some scripts.
I have an app on my iPhone that knows my interests which picks and suggests new random articles for me that I do read. That's what I use which is like a more advanced form of feeds. Following feeds for just a few select sites seams really old fashioned now.

Read an interesting article on Techcrunch yesterday which in short says: RSS is dead, and it was followed by a funny nerd war.

Yeah and it happened on Twitter b/w RSS Creator & MG Siegler mainly :P

well i dont think RSS is dead as yet, it's used in many places. Well Twitter & Facebook adds a social element to it so dey r being used more often now.

I still use twitterfeed which updates my twitter & facebook page directly so RSS seems to exist for me in many ways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back