Do payoneer cards work in pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart_tracker

hello hi,

i want to ask payoneer team did payoneer card working in my country in pakistan also tell me where i can buy my payoneer card kindly pls reply me wait for ur answers

20 comments
hello hi,

i want to ask payoneer team did payoneer card working in my country in pakistan also tell me where i can buy my payoneer card kindly pls reply me wait for ur answers

Hi,

The Payoneer card is issued to over 200 countries worldwide and can be used anywhere debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and at ATMs.

You can order the Payoneer card by logging into your account with any Payoneer partner, select Payoneer as your payment method and you will be directed to an application page.

If you do not have an account with any of our partners and would like to receive payment using our US Payment Service, you may apply for a card directly from Payoneer by visiting www[dot]payoneer[dot]com/cardholdersIntro.aspx?&utm_source=C.S&utm_medium=C.S&utm_campaign=howtoapply

can u pls tell me what is the charges of buying card i am intrested and also tell me how many days i can wait for recived the card kindly pls reply me payoneer team

can u pls tell me what is the charges of buying card i am intrested and also tell me how many days i can wait for recived the card kindly pls reply me payoneer team

To view pricing information before ordering the card, choose Payoneer as your payment method on the partner's website, and it will take you to the Payoneer card registration page.

On the landing page you have access to pricing & fees pages without having to actually order a card.

It can take up to 28 business days for the card to arrive after its approved, but generally it reaches you quicker.

Please feel free to PM me for further details.

Hi

Pls tel me payoneer can i verified my payza account through payoneer card bec u told me that its applicable where visa or master card so pls tel me can i verified my payza through payoneer card also tel me i am using webmoney my money comes in wmz so can i transfer my money in payoneer card if possible so its good for me also tell how many ways to recharge ur payoneer card also tell me reply me wait 4 ur pm payoneer team.

Payza is not accepting mastercard now days :(
so can i verified my account via payoneer card

---------- Post added 1st Dec 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th Nov 2012 at 12:17 AM ----------

Pls tell me payoneer team can i transfer my wmz money to my payoneer card its possible kindly pls tell me reply me wait 4 ur pm mate

---------- Post added 1st Dec 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th Nov 2012 at 12:17 AM ----------

Pls tell me payoneer team can i transfer my wmz money to my payoneer card its possible kindly pls tell me reply me wait 4 ur pm mate

the answer is YES, but you have to obtain PRSONAL PASSPORT from webmoney, getting personal passport is not easy work

iam guessing you guys are from pak? so am i :)

i have been wondering can i verify my paypal through payoneer though the paypal i use obviously doesnt use my own info? i just ordered 2 days ago :D

I have already personal passport can i transfer my wmz money to my payoneer card kindly pls tell payoneer team wait 4 ur pm and responce

You can apply for a new Payoneer card via WebMoney, and withdraw funds to the card from your WebMoney wallet.

WebMoney requires that you order a Payoneer card via their site, to be used only with the WebMoney account, so if you already have a Payoneer card from another partner you will not be able to use it with WebMoney. In this case, we will allow you to have (2) cards (one to be used only with WebMoney).

Wow thats great mate u accpect webmoney also tell me my webmoney payoneer card only recive webmoney payments or accpect other payments also tell me say i transfer my payoneer money to my webmoney account kindly pls reply me aslo tell me plimus also ur service or another kindly reply me wait 4 ur pm payoneer team

Last edited:
The card ordered from WebMoney can only be used with WebMoney. If you'd like to get paid from other Payoneer partners, you'll need another card to be used with them.

Currently you can't transfer funds form your Payoneer card to Webmoney, but it's something we are looking in to for the future.

If you have a valid PayPal account, with the option to withdraw to a US account, you can apply for our US Payment Service to receive payments.

Note that the service is intended for anyone working online (as a freelancer, affiliate, selling goods/services) and getting paid for them. You can read about it here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

You have to order a separate Payoneer card from webmoney!!

Webmoney released Payoneer can't be used with other partner/site(paypal/payza), only works in atm/shopping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back