Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggDigital

Corporate Membership
Hi all webmasters,

Wondering how dmoz would ideally list any website. What are the necessary checks do they make to list the website in there directory?

14 comments
I can add websites to DMOZ, for me it's easy, but I can't add a lot of websites.

I wonder if I should sell this service, though I think that I would only sell it for a big amount of cookies.

I can add websites to DMOZ, for me it's easy, but I can't add a lot of websites.

I wonder if I should sell this service, though I think that I would only sell it for a big amount of cookies.

haha, you must be an Editor on dmoz, a corrupt place full of corrupted Editors who will do antytinhg in return of €€€

DMOZ listings used to mean a lot for SEO but these days, it's no better than any other backlink. It used to be that DMOZ backlinks were "special", but that's no longer the case today.

No need to stress or worry about getting listed there. It's sort of corrupt, anyway, like others mentioned

Not possible to get Dmoz backlinks from Dmoz. You can in the cash of if you have good PR value of your site and good domain authority and nice traffic.

I have tried for my websites too, but DMOZ listing has not been successful and can't get any response from them too.

First, DMOZ is a great source for permanent, relevant inbound links, which will help bring improved rankings and traffic in search engines. The full directory is broken down and organized into a huge variety of categories, which help describe and link to useful websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back