DMCA-ignored hosts for blogging

Wolf2022

Hello. I just found this site on a search. Recently one of my blogs was deleted without any reason by the Wordpress staff (it was on a wordpress.com account). I suspect it was a DMCA takedown. Although all the material in the site was mine, it showed material made by other people, and you know how DMCA takedowns are these days, you can't even have media showing something else that they nuke all your content.
So I was looking for a blog service that is DMCA-resistant, in a country that does not comply with DMCA. So far I have found webhosting for standard sites, but what about blogs that have a immediate interface? I could not find one, so I'm looking for recommendations. I'm not a webmaster and don't know how to code. Thank you very much for the information.

6 comments
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

actually what you do need is an offshore hosting, some countries like Bulgaria has laws, where some one has to file a complaint in the local country court and then get an court order through an lenghty and very expensive procedure and only on that court order, you will website will be taken down (dosent happen in 99% cases, as no body is ready to invest that much and hire an attorney in that country and file a case against you), so you can easily enjoy freedom of content with any host that has its servers based in offshore location. We do not offer shared hosting, however you can buy a dedicated server from us in Bulgaria and can use it to host your wordpress websites without any DMCA issues.

Thanks.

Back