Dedicated DMCA-free Server for Reverse Proxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoDofAdeN

Hello,

I need need one server that need to have the following specs:

- DMCA-free (offshore hosting, DMCA-ignored)
- min. 16Gb Ram
- HDD: I need 2x120GB SSD or 2x500GB Sata3, both in raid 1
- CPU: Quad-Core Xeon
- 1Gbps (ddos protection welcome).
- 20TB BW or more
- 12-15 extra IP's

I need a dedicated server In europe (preferred NL, SE, DE, UK, LU). (Not preferred FR, UA, BG, RO, RU, US, MD).
It should be possible to pay in Paypal.
The Server will be used as a vps node for my projects, for that I need the extra IP's.
No spam of any kind will be performed.
I will be the only one who will manage the node, so no resellers, no abuses of any kind.
I cannot comply with dmca requests, for that reason they should be totally ignored by the provider, also as these will be reverse proxies,
I do NOT host anything on the dedi, thats the reason of the low disk space requied.
If the dedi is very HIGH quality, I can pay quarterly too.
A simple example of reverse proxy is:
bayproxy.site -> thepiratebay.se (where thepiratebay is the origin and bayproxy is the reverse).

Budget: 50-70€ Monthly.

Thank you!

3 comments
I think it can be hard to offer that much IPs in europe for this price. Two hdds is also frequently premium thing.
I can offer "ignore" server for around triple price & it will be without Ips

Think that you can rely on Zetservers.com ddos protected servers. LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
They offer servers in Romania, Netherlands, Germany, Washington, Canada and France. DDoS Protected servers are offered currently only in Canada and France.

Think that you can rely on Zetservers.com ddos protected servers. LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
They offer servers in Romania, Netherlands, Germany, Washington, Canada and France. DDoS Protected servers are offered currently only in Canada and France.

Hello,
I dont see anything on my budget there, thanks anyway, still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back