Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
@civuxa
server got replaced with new one. files moving to new server.

@kitaro8
Hi, this is Dizzcloud thread not Extabit.
I told several times that we have no relation with extabit now.
This is our own project.

@civuxa
server got replaced with new one. files moving to new server.

@kitaro8
Hi, this is Dizzcloud thread not Extabit.
I told several times that we have no relation with extabit now.
This is our own project.

You don't have more time to manage Extabit?
Please pay it, don't scam extabit member.
I know you are owner Extabit.
And now you only focus development Dizzcloud.
But please pay the last payment Extabit and then you can close Extabit.
Don't tell me that you haven't enough money to pay Extabit?

professional secrecy :O)

ps
I always used exb, but for some time I do not share most of their management (no ppd, 20days store, ftp problems, site down 2 times a night for 45min, now late payments) .....
all this made ​​me think "they'll have wagered everything on dizzcloud", so I started to use both or only dizz to compare them, but unfortunately I do not get positive results, even in dizz them have closed ppd!

this is my experience with other people get better, but not interesting to me, if I do not get positive results ($) I have no reason to continue.

I apologize to admin dizz, but it was a weight of that I had to take off!

Last edited:
professional secrecy :O)

ps
I always used exb, but for some time I do not share most of their management (no ppd, 20days store, ftp problems, site down 2 times a night for 45min, now late payments) .....
all this made ​​me think "they'll have wagered everything on dizzcloud", so I started to use both or only dizz to compare them, but unfortunately I do not get positive results, even in dizz them have closed ppd!

this is my experience with other people get better, but not interesting to me, if I do not get positive results ($) I have no reason to continue.

I apologize to admin dizz, but it was a weight of that I had to take off!

Nobody want to buy premium with host which is new, poor content and > 70% dead links.

dizzcloud pay webmaster of some large sites to force posters add their links and they must cheat uploaders for money they must pay webmasters

Uploaders posted their link but deleted files after that. That's why > 70% links dead
Other reason: because dizzcloud is extabit - a biggest cheater so uploaders don't believe.

keep your people happy who downloads from you and meet there needs dont just do large files by it self also split files cause people isent going to upgrade to premium that way they like there choices ditch dizzcloud and go with rg for pps is good for sales and for ppd usefile and uploadcaptial

my files are single but each has his own split.

I was referring in particular to these 2 big files (look at picture)

( )

I was expecting some sales but nothing.

I do not think that all 400 downloaders were using Debrid or had their premium account ...... is simple math!

I suggest you to implement the method "Rapidgator / uploaded" in addition to not count the sales did not even count the downloads, so the uploaders not become suspicious ......:heiligenschein:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back