Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a screenshot of it in action, but I have seen previous hosts allowing things like our own small banner somewhere near the video.
I have some arrows to example locations. http://i.imgur.com/MEoIlau.jpg

Its just a little extra incentive to keep using your service if we can possibly drive a bit of traffic to our websites from whatever video website we use. Normally such a code had to be approved by the admin before it was allowed to be displayed, for security reasons.

@Depaq - right now, we won't be able to add this kind of thing. But, we will consider adding it in the future. If you will be able finding any example of it, feel free to send it to us.

@Limone - not at the moment but we might add it in the future. Right now you can get by paypal, payza and moneybookers.

@Limone - not at the moment but we might add it in the future. Right now you can get by paypal, payza and moneybookers.
please hurry up and will work with you many webmasters!
WebMoney is the easiest and unique service Available immediately for profit for many!
I will see to it how fast will you do this payment system!:friends:

@matuss90 - Thank you! :)
@joecool6101 - I guess it happens sometimes :) I believe it came back quickly to the normal speed again :good:

@imazehost - Thank you very much! :)

@Limone- Well, we checked this option and decided that we won't add webmoney soon. Maybe we can work it out? Check your p.m. :)

I like very much your server and i use it. Just one think: You have good server, very nice website, if some day you have to change something i think this is the video player. For sure this you have to change. I hop you will thinking about.

@imazehost - sure :) But feel free to tell us whatever comes up your mind for improvements and such.. @lib3rty1 - Sorry, we are not going to add it.

We are looking for big uploaders that want to work with our filehosts network. Contact me in P.M. for special conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back