DivxMe.com - Video Hosting | Earn up to $40/10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

divxme

DivxMe.com - Video Hosting | Earn up to $40/10k (CLOSED)

I regret to inform you that I am closing down the rewards program, after getting many complains from uploaders informing that views are not being counted correctly
all the rewards earn till date will be paid out accordingly
you will get the payment end of this month (March 2017)

Thanks for all who have participated in the program

Last edited:
47 comments
Welcome you Joint wjunction.
- I Had try to use your web (divxme.com) and i have get 5 Pop up when Register
- When i register i have 10Gb exactly is (0 MB of 9.8 GB 0 files)
- After i registed, every time i click on DivxMe.com i get 1 Pop up Show
So sad for you, you not compete with Openload.io

Last edited:
do I need premium to upload, can't url upload to your site just give me premium & I will give it a shot once again so many years later.

Last edited:
Please contact Vidics.Ch to approve your host.

Thank you.

will try to do that... i can't seem find the contact to add the hoster

No embed code?

sorry no embed at this time

do I need premium to upload, can't url upload to your site just give me premium & I will give it a shot once again so many years later.

there is a problem with adblocked enabled and uploading there is ticket open to resolve this issue they are block on of the sub domain you can try to contact them to expedite the process ...even with the premium account u can't upload so inorder to upload you need to disable adblocker

5 DAYS STORAGE :facepalm:

5 days is only for unregistered users

Last edited:
Please give me your Skype id to get better support in future.

Thank you.

my skype id: vilamba.com

I am registered, and still have 5 days storage!

might need to delete the account make a new one, what is ur user id i will take a look

even with adblock disabled it gives me the same error so can't upload anything to your site.

humm i don't watch say clear the cached.... try to upload with adblock enabled i am able to upload

even with adblock disabled it gives me the same error so can't upload anything to your site.

i need to check on the remote upload... where are getting the files from ?

Last edited:
I'm using my own rapidleech, also my account says 5 days storage also. But it says You can leech 200 Mb more files today
You can enter up to 50 URLs, one URL per row on remote upload so can't upload larger files so I asked for premium to fix this.

I'm using my own rapidleech, also my account says 5 days storage also. But it says You can leech 200 Mb more files today
You can enter up to 50 URLs, one URL per row on remote upload so can't upload larger files so I asked for premium to fix this.

PM ur user id i will try to get you premium... but remote is disable until i fix the issue

Username Danko

the storage issue is fixed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back