Disgusted by SEO and Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos22

So there are a ton of sites/services/guys/teams that offer SEO services, you can find them at prices ranging from 1$ to 3000$ per SEO package/day/week/month.

But in the end I think 99% of these services are scams. In the best case you get some backlinks that do jack for your site and rankings and a nice SEO report about them.

If I go in the premium sellers section of the forum and ask via PM a user that sells a SEO service or a ranking service if he can rank my site for FIFA 2017 h@ack. He's response will always be yes I can but it's going to take a ton of money and a ton a time. In translation pay me weekly and you will se the results in a few months or better yet never see any result ever. Because we all know SEO is: it's like magic, you never know when is going to appear and disappear. Not to mention if Google does not like 1-2 backlinks used by your seo service provider your site gets hit by pure spam in your webmaster tools account and you paid the service for nothing and you have to start over.

And let me tell you that it's practically impossible to respect all 200 rules that Google has on ranking a site. I know you read on the forum here that some users managed to learn SEO all on their own. All I have to say to them is you learned maybe 1-2% of SEO, you managed to find 1-2-3 tricks to rank your site and you think you have it all figured out, but the truth is that as soon as Google finds one mistake and believe me you will make it, your trick/method is gone and you have to "learn SEO" all over again.

In this day and age, you can't make a successful site on your own. It's just not going to work. To get indexed in google you need content, but that's not enough, you need backlinks, but being a new site you don't have them. You need DA PA CF TF, but you will not have such things when you first open a new site. So you take a few shortcuts, you buy BL, you buy 301 redirects from a PBN , it's almost like Google expects you to have 1-2k worth of BL in the first month otherwise your site will not be indexed. And in the end after ranking for 2 days for your keyword they ban your site because you did not follow their rules.

And another thing I don't understand. Many users plan to rank for a niche, ex: Pokemon GO "tool", how can you rank a site that only has one page? When all the SEO gurus out there say it's all about the content. How can it be about the content when sites with just 1 page are number one for key search terms?

If any of you share the same thoughts/ideas/feelings about SEO you are more than welcomed to share them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back