Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean they still issue refunds to customers if we ask for that through the phone? Oh, I should have trained my English listening comprehension.

I created 3 support tickets, 2 weeks, they didn't even reply to it. After that i phoned em, he said in 3 days he will refund, after 1 week got refunded.

HimvVib.png

Last edited:
Today Danny answered to all my tickets. About hostlower he answered:
I am very sorry about the delay, as you are aware the VPS business was sold off, for some reason I have been unable to get hold of the new owner for the last week. As soon as I hear from him I will make sure you are updated, at the moment all services are down.

It looks like 100TBH.com is closed for good. It takes you to ajvps.com now, which looks like a similar host provider.
Maybe it's the new HostLower. Unfortunately my 100TBH login didn't work (didn't expect it to, but if it was simply the old site rebranded, it may have worked).
At least I'm only losing a few dollars on it (though they did try to charge me twice for the same month), I'm paid up only until the end of May.

[EDIT] I had the password wrong. My 100TBH login details do work at ajvps.com, so it is just 100TBH rebranded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back