Discussion for hosting who have all EX-YU country to higher groups [PPD, PPV, etc.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

siny

Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina use the same language

Why is not hosting (example; files,video or images hosting) which have included all EX-YU country to a higher rank Program, and that seek most people from Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina which has its own website... To me this is not important but I know that many who would be interested, that's why I open this topic...

Hosting do not even know how much they brought profits from these countries....

If you know thought there was such Upload-file-hosting or Pay-per-view hosting add to this topic

Thanks

ur7j4.jpg

1 comment
Siny you forgot to write all ex-Yugoslav states so I write because: 1. Slovenia 2. Croatia 3. Bosnia and Hercegovina (BiH) 3. Serbia 4. Montenegro 5. Makedonia
It would be great if all these states standing on gropu "C" / "3". I always found all this states in group "D".

Siny you forgot to write all ex-Yugoslav states&nbsp;so I write because: &nbsp;1. Slovenia 2. Croatia 3. Bosnia and Hercegovina (BiH) 4. Serbia 5. Montenegro 6. Makedonia<br>It would be great if all these states standing on gropu "C" / "3".&nbsp;I always found all this states in group "D".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back