Discount for WJ members on Reservo - Image Hosting Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reservo

Hi,

We have recently launched our brand new php site script - Reservo. Reservo is an image hosting script built off of the framework of YetiShare with a large amount of features especially for image hosting.

As an introductory offer, we would like to offer Wjunction members 40% discount for all purchases for a 10 day period.

This offer isn't available on any other sites and you'll need to have been an existing member on WJ for more than 20 days.

See the terms below for more information, if you have any questions feel free to post below or PM me.

Thanks,

Reservo.co

Terms & Conditions:

• This special offer is valid until 2nd October 2015.
  • To qualify for the special offer please contact us via WJ beforehand so we can validate your WJ membership.
  • You must be a member on WJ for more than 20 days.
  • If you have any questions feel free to contact us via WJ or via our site.
  • Please note our office hours are Monday - Friday London 9am - 5pm GMT.

Last edited:
9 comments
Well, it would have been better if you wouldn't sell all the important plugins separately. I mean, you're selling user comments as plugin, and that too for $99, the same price as script.
Just how much more money do you want to hog in!!!!

P.S. Nothing personal, just said that from a buyers point of view

The comments plugin is included with the core script. You don't pay extra for it. It's the same for the Social Login plugin and PayPal integration, they're free with the core script.

No problem. Maybe the buy button on the top title banner is what you saw, I guess it could be confusing if you're on the comments plugin page. I'll make it a bit clearer. :)

Hi Ellipsisno,

We think Chevereto is a good script, but think we offer something better placed for making money from image hosting.

Reservo has many features such as paid accounts and a rewards system for individuals looking to create a site to earn money. It also contains features targeted towards professionals such as photographers due to its compatibility with over 200 different image types, slideshows, multi-level albums and colour pallets for example.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]As an optional plugin, we can also provide you with offline (dropbox style) access to your images via WebDav. There's loads of mobile & desktop apps which support WebDav, so it's something extra you can offer your users.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Kind regards,
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back