Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmacatulad

I had alot of backlinks from this ddl search sites and I think this are the sites that make me drop rankings and make alot of my post dramatically decrease rank or removed from google
rapid-search-engine.com
filecrop.com
filecatch.com
rapidsharemix.com

I want to know if I need to disavow every link from the said sites or I just need to mention the main site?

Thanks in advance

10 comments
I have same problem but with cyclopaedia.net. I have already 1266 backlinks from this site i from 3 months can't delete this s#$%. Did You fix your problem via disavow tool?

You can mention the domain but it would help Google out if you post all links that are hurting your site when using the disallow tool.

I had alot of backlinks from this ddl search sites and I think this are the sites that make me drop rankings and make alot of my post dramatically decrease rank or removed from google
rapid-search-engine.com
filecrop.com
filecatch.com
rapidsharemix.com

I want to know if I need to disavow every link from the said sites or I just need to mention the main site?

Thanks in advance

Give a try, but disavow links wisely, give a try with small list of links first. In general, it is not recommended to use the tool at all.

Fix it in Webmaster tools

I think this is the fix for this, download all the bak links from webmaster tools (if using) and remove all the unnecessary links that you wanted to remove and resubmit it to Google, This way you can improve your back link quality.

If you wants to remove the whole links from those website and don't wants to use these website again in Future for your website SEO. you can be removed this. by linking the Home Domain Name on Disavow list. else if you wants to use this website in future then you may need to provide the single link for this in Disavow list.

Collect all kind of mention domain back links database in text file that hurt your site via GWT. Update it as a disavow link on GWT. SE takes some time to remove it as a back link, but it is beneficial for you because your site get protection against penguin update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back