Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Whats the matter?.... no-one congratulated you on yours?.... feeling left out?..... thats a shame!... remind me when yours is and I will personally send you something. ... Maybe a box of tissues?

Qarizma, we have a celebrations & milestones section so that members can create such threads in that specific section. That was the whole idea of introducing that section. If you prefer not to view the celebration threads in latest posts, change your latest posts settings.

Thanks

Qarizma, we have a celebrations & milestones section so that members can create such threads in that specific section. That was the whole idea of introducing that section. If you prefer not to view the celebration threads in latest posts, change your latest posts settings.

Thanks

Finally, thanks M for confincing me. The right way to discuss :)

To be honest I dont see how we cant celebrate many milestones within the site like "500 posts!" but then we celebrate someones birthday in a thread, it says at the bottom of the homepage everyones birthdays so why not write on there VM's rather than a pointless thread. When you see on facebook its someones birthday you post on there wall so I believe the same kind of idea should happen here.

To be honest I dont see how we cant celebrate many milestones within the site like "500 posts!" but then we celebrate someones birthday in a thread, it says at the bottom of the homepage everyones birthdays so why not write on there VM's rather than a pointless thread. When you see on facebook its someones birthday you post on there wall so I believe the same kind of idea should happen here.

While i agree with you i still think it's nice to have a bit of publicity when it's your birthday as it makes you feel extra special when people wish you Happy B-Day in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back