Selling Directory Submission | Alexa Boosting | Search Engine Submission | AIO Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

webydiploma

Banned
Banned
Directory Submission Service

Details: I Will Submit Your Website to 100 PR3 and Above Web Directories with above 90% Approval Rate.
Pricing: 20$

If You Need Submission to Lower Directories. Then I Can Not Guarantee Approval.
Price: 20c Per Submission

All Process to Be Done Manually.

Alexa Rank Boosting

This Will Help you in improving the alexa rank of your main domain and thus increase the value of your site as a property.

How will this work ?

Well, This is a very special Technique. I will Set up a Website/Blog on a Directory of Your Domain (i.e. http://mydomain.com/blog/" ). This site will be on some webmaster niche. I Will Then Promote this site naturally so as people with Alexa Traffic Toolbar visit your website.

The Niche will be only webmaster releated as webmasters tend to have alexa toolbar installed. This Will Ultimately Increase the rank of your main domain. This is How Alexa Works.

This is a guaranteed service and has been tested.

How Will this service take the best effect ?

1. If you have a .com/.org/.net/.in/.co/.it/.eu/.fr/.jp/.us Domain Only.
(This is because the places where i will promote your site reject .info domains for their spammy nature)

2. If your server has good uptime. If your site is down a lot, a hegative impact is left on ur alexa rank.

How Much Effect Will Take Place ?

This Method Follows Simple Formula. The Better Your rank the best it gets.

If you site has alexa rank under one million, i can reduce it to 20k-70k. Best Niche Sites and Sites with already high traffic come near 20k.

If your site is new and has infinite alexa rank i can reduce it to 100k-200k Rank.

This Service WIll take 25 Days to Take Effect and it is Permanent in Nature as my sub site will continue getting traffic.

Plans:

Rich Plan: 50$ Per Site (You will be able to display your adsense ads on the site. You will get all the revenue comes from the sub site i set up)

Middle Class Plan: 27$ per Website (I will put up my adsense ads on the site and i take the revenue which comes from it.)

Awsome Plan: 17$ Per Website. This is an introductory plan and the Only following people can purchase this service at 17$ for unlimited number of websites.
veg.png
. This Means 17$ For Each Website and not all sites for 17$ all together.

Search Engine Submission

This Includes Submission of Your Site to Over 100 Search Engines. This Will be Done Using a Software to make the process semi-automatic. I Will submit manually to only those sites which require Captcha to submit.

Price: 5$

Payment Details:

Payment Can Be Made to me By AlertPay or PayPal.

Money Back Guarantee

If You are not satisfied with my service, You are liable to a 100% Money back.

I am Not Offering Review Copies as this Service takes hard work. So i can not give it for free.

Please Post here if you have any questions or wish to purchase. I can Provide Online Support through Skype or MSN or Yahoo Messengers. So, If Someone is really Interested, Please PM me with your Yahoo or Skype or MSN.

Last edited:
8 comments
just wondering where is the poor plan :P

@ on topic

btw do you have any examples of your work? any review copy? something which can prove your claims?

This Service Involves Hard Work. So Practically I Can Not Do it For Free Or Dirt Cheap.

Sorry, I do not have reviews... I generally Build Sites increase alexa rank and sell them for high price. So I do not keep them to me.

The People shall soon post reviews once they purchase the service. I am damn sure to impress everyone.

Shocked seeing me in there. Alright, show me some examples and proofs of your work so that I may just get for all of ma websites for 15$.

wow cool I am on the awesome list :D so Am I qualified for the unlimited websites for one time 15$??

Shocked seeing me in there. Alright, show me some examples and proofs of your work so that I may just get for all of ma websites for 15$.

I will buy, only If you can show me a good review copy of you work.

Please PM Me With Your Yahoo or MSN.

Also, that is 17$ for each website of yours and not all of your sites for 17$ all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back